Frankie caught up in Hurricane Katrina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
yea, i read it this morning, im sure there ok as they have been spoken too.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That had to be a rather shocking experience. I don't think I would have wanted to be part of that. I'm glad I'm up here in cold, boring Wisconsin. :)

kimmyob

Yeah i heard about that on EXtra...I saw Jamie and Frankie walking around holding hands at some race track...Frankie said Jamies House is under water and everythings gone, and he said he was actually an evacuee.

Also Something i noticed Jamie has a Tattoo on her upper chest. ( I least i think that was a tattoo)

elstarry

Im really glad that frankie and Jamie are allright!! Can't see it on the news though which is a tad annoying.Thanks Samboo1!!:)

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I haven't seen this specific story on the news at all, and I live in America. The only place I have heard about it at all is that link in this thread. I think it would be a little tastless for news channels to mention one person that was evacuated just because they are a celebrity when there are people dead in the streets, and people looting, and thousands of people without food or water or electricity.

allison

Garbage Kills Megan said:
I think it would be a little tastless for news channels to mention one person that was evacuated just because they are a celebrity when there are people dead in the streets, and people looting, and thousands of people without food or water or electricity.
I agree with you. It´s really bad that her house was destroyed, but still she´s lucky to be alive.

Emrysgirl

Garbage Kills Megan said:
I haven't seen this specific story on the news at all, and I live in America. The only place I have heard about it at all is that link in this thread. I think it would be a little tastless for news channels to mention one person that was evacuated just because they are a celebrity when there are people dead in the streets, and people looting, and thousands of people without food or water or electricity.
Very true. It's sad that she lost so much but I just wonder why she didn't leave. I know most of the people stuck there stayed b/c they had no means to leave, but I'm sure she did.

Jo9

Emrysgirl said:
Very true. It's sad that she lost so much but I just wonder why she didn't leave. I know most of the people stuck there stayed b/c they had no means to leave, but I'm sure she did.
I think a lot of people didn't realise how big the hurricane was going to be and just thought they would stick it out.

Thankfully she is alright.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yeah, it became so big, so fast. They literally had about 12 hours between when they realized it was gonna be strong and when it hit. That's not much time to leave your home--for many people---forever.

kimmyob

Actually on Extra Frankie said he was an Evancuee. so jamie and him did evacuate just before the storm hit, i dunno why that webstie said they rode out the storm, but they didnt, Even at the MTV Frankie said they left 2 hours before it hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.