BBC Breaks new boundaries

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
well its a bit old news now but i thought id start a thread anyway as its interesting. as far as i know the bbc was the first and still is the only media company to have episodes of a tv series avliable to view on the internet for free.

its the cult tv series 'The Migthy Boosh' its brilliant im a big fan.

go to www.bbc.co.uk/three
to watch em. not brilliant quality but ok. there on the site before they are shown on tv.

they say there gunna start putting loads of tv up within the next year. they says its for uk views only - but i not sure wehter they can tell who is in the uk and who isnt :D

anyways
go BBC! :D

I noticed that, it seems that a lot of BBC3 stuff tries to be pioneering, so they are thinking of pioneering wasy to broadcast, like getting previews of eppisodes on your phone. As for the Mighty Boosh, its OK but somethimes its surrealism goes a tad too far.

Dewey

Minimalistic
I've heard about this also. I have yet to see "The Mighty Boosh"; but i wish they could incorpoare the same concept to other BBC Three shows such as Smoking Room, Little Britain and Nighty Night. - That would be amazing. :)

Im not a great fan of little britain, I feel its become 'catch phrase' comedy where people are laughing solely at a number of catch phrases, and therefore little thought seems to have been placed in later eppisodes of series one or series 2. I also feel that the so called 'satire' has in fact become predjudice and biggotry in some scenes. I do enjoy some of the sketches though.