Season 7 Premier - "Burning Man"

MITM18

Synopsis:

Spoiler for Click For Synopsis:
Rosanna Arquette ("Desperately Seeking Susan") guest-stars on the seventh season premiere of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Sept. 30 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. In the "Burning Man" episode, Malcolm and Reese try to sneak off to the Burning Man festival, but when Lois and Hal catch wind of their plans, they decide to borrow an RV and make it a family trip. At the festival, sparks fly between Malcolm and an older shaman (Arquette), Lois learns the joy of hemp and goes topless, and Hal becomes performance art. The festivities come to a screeching halt when the RV goes up in flames.

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE is now set to launch its seventh season Friday, Sept. 30 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

What do you all think?

COMMENTS?

PS: There are more spoilers on the Season 7 Update Thread. I created a new thread just for this episode and discussion.

So change your scedules people. September 30th is the date!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Ok, that makes more sense to me now. From what I heard about the festival, it didn't seem like something a family would go to. But that makes sense.

admin

Retired Administrator
It sounds completely outrageous! :D But then it is MITM, I think it will be a great episode if they pull it off correcty. I see no mention of Francis, I hope this doesn't mean another season where Francis is only in 2 episodes! :D

I agree it sounds completley outragous, in fact it sounds a bit OTT. Based on the synopsis it looks like it could be a bit of a dissapointing eppisode :( Not that Ill see it for another 30 years LOL

MITM18

Yeah, it sounds very crazy. The writers/exes may have had to raise the crazyness up-a-notch since alot of shows are becoming crazier and crazier.

I cant believe Lois would do
Spoiler for spoiler:
hemp

We shall see

admin

Retired Administrator
Its quite complicated but firstly click on
spoiler2.gif
then enter the title of your spoiler, eg the episode name. Then inbetween the spoiler tags that will appear when "OK" is clicked type in your spoiler. There is some more information in the FAQ section on BBcodes :D

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Yeah, I actually figured out what I was doing wrong very soon after I wrote that, I just hate typing things out for a second time, so I didn't bother to write it again.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like it'll start with a bang, but i agree with ppl, that its a little too werid (dare i say that about mitm) im surprised the previously mentioned thing that lois does hasnt been done before by the other boys. (u get me?) :D

Tell me more about Burning Man, i know it's the first of season7 but i need more information. Off this website, i got most of the season 7 episodes!!

I love the first 2 episodes. I saw them yesterday, they rule, especially Red Dress.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
MRD, I've asked you several times to consolidate your posts, please. We don't need more than one post in a row, that were posted six minutes apart. If you think of something you want to add to another post you already made, just click the Edit button and add it.

(anyone can edit their own posts, right David?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
You have forgoten, that once upon a time, you were a non-mod. Yes, people can edit their own posts.