Episode Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeSneak

Ive been looking to download episodes of MITM for quite a while, although all torrents i find are completely un-seeded. Does anyone know any sites where i can get a reliable download of the episodes, theres a few ive seen id really like to keep.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm not sure what our official take on the downloads are anymore, but I have a hunch you're hoping this site offers them because your first and only post is requesting them.

Basically, we don't have them and they don't exist much anymore. For awhile, there were some torrents, but they pretty much stopped after the Supreme Court decision.

Generally, we recommend buying the season 1 discs legally. If you already have those, there's not much else you can do right now, unfortunately. We're all waiting anxiously for the rest of the seasons to be released on DVD. One theory is that they will release a box set after season seven.

Your other option is to record them in syndication. If you live in the United States, your local Fox, UPN, or WB affiliate probably syndicates the episodes on a daily basis. You can record them to VHS, or record them digitally and create your own DVDs.

However, the actual downloading of them is illegal, even if you do find them somewhere, as the episodes have not been released yet. For that reason, I need to request that you don't continue this conversation, as the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community was not endorse illegal downloading or pirating of copyrighted works.

BTW, welcome to the forums. Please share your opinions on some of our hundreds of topics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.