Will you still visit/post on this forum when season 6 finishes?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Will you still visit/post on this forum when season 6 finishes?

in the gap between the expected 7th season. Im would like to think i will, i mean i will keep watching reruns, but its a sad thought that general interest in the site will decline and if there's nobody here to respond then it wont be as interesting.

and what about season 7th! who knows...........:D

arach

Of course I'll still post here. There are very interesting threads that don't relate with the recent episodes now, so I think it will be the same then. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I know I'll still be here. I have thought about that.

What got us through last summer was the novelty of the site. This year, hiatus is gonna be much more difficult.

But I'll still be here.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
arach said:
Of course I'll still post here. There are very interesting threads that don't relate with the recent episodes now, so I think it will be the same then. :)
I'll definitely still be here. Everything will still be as normal, just without the new episodes. And as Arach said, there are very intersting threads here, and lots of discussion about past episodes (the primary topic of the later chat yesterday morning AU time). I hope the chats will continue too. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
arach said:
of course, your like my friends, only in different states, and countries.:D

i'll never forget this site.