An earlier MITM...

samboo1

Do you think you still would of enjoyed MITM if fox originally started it from the birth of Malcolm or maybe started it at the birth of Dewey? I was watching Flashback and i wondered what it would of been like if they started it from one of the births. Personally i think i would'nt of enjoyed it as much.
One positive thing about that is that maybe thay would of made more seasons? Or on a negative way to put that they would have the same amount of seasons but we would'nt see the boys as old as we are seeing them now (if you know what i mean).
I'd like to see your positives and negatives for this please.:)

packer-backer

I think it would of been really boring if they had done that. I think if they would have done that thay would have had to have to start at Deweys birth and have Malcolm and Reese be like 7 or 8, but i think the show would have been something completely different if that would have happened with completely different plots.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
They sort of did do it with Jamie's birth, and I think the general consensus is that we rather dislike Jamie's storylines. It's probably best that they started it when they did.

packer-backer

I they would have started like that I think the show would have been more focused on the parents than on the kids like the MITM we know.

I agree with Samboo because yes it would be interesting and i agree with Yardgames. I do like MitM as it is though!! If dewey was younger it would be good as he could be a toddler although Erik Per Sullivan is in my opinion 'the perfect Dewey'