rmfhotties92

hello, my name is Emily and i am new so I dont really know what to do on here........but i am a huge fan of malcolm in the middle...so yea :)

i am friends with wiscman

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome to you, Emily. If you're a fan of MITM, you'll fit in just fine here, because what we generally do is talk about MITM. Sometimes we overanalyse it; sometimes we debate whether we're overanalysing it.

Lol, anyway, we have a lot of fun--there's hundreds of topics, so feel free to dive in and offer your opinion on any of them, or start your own. Don't worry about whether we may have already discussed a topic in the past; the moderators will take care of any clean-up business that may need to occur.

BTW, I'm one mod: My name's Sam; our other mod is J., whose real name is Justin, but we call J so we don't confuse him with Justin Berfield. OUr admin's name is David; his username is admin (creative, huh?) but he's out of town right now, so if you need anything in particular, feel free to PM me or J.

Finally, a couple of items we don't discuss: we don't discuss issues that are private to Justin, Frankie, Chris, Erik, Jane, Bryan, or any of the other cast, and we don't discuss how we feel about any of their appearances. We also ask that you use correct grammar rather than txt speech, since many of our members are non-native English speakers, and using correct grammar ensures everyone cna understand what is being said and have a good time.

Have fun!

rmfhotties92

Hello!

Hello....I have heard that this forum is a friendly one and a fun one is this true?

and I am still new so what is there to do on here? so please help...Thank You:)

MITM18

yardgames said:
Finally, a couple of items we don't discuss: we don't discuss issues that are private to Justin, Frankie, Chris, Erik, Jane, Bryan, or any of the other cast, and we don't discuss how we feel about any of their appearances.Have fun!
But users in the past have talked about Frankie Muniz's voice and his wife/marriage?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That was actually prompted--maybe you were gone during this incident--because one person began a discussion regarding Justin's sexuality.

yardgames said:
Finally, a couple of items we don't discuss: we don't discuss issues that are private to Justin, Frankie, Chris, Erik, Jane, Bryan, or any of the other cast, and we don't discuss how we feel about any of their appearances. Have fun!
How come theres a thread about Frankie Muniz's engagement and whether his marriage will last

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You're all worrying about it too much. If it's something you would feel comfortable discussing if you were the topic rather than Frankie or Justin, then feel free to discuss it; it's probably ok. If not, then steer clear. :)

MITM18

But I still dont understand how you can say that we shouldnt go into their private lives and you talk about Muniz's voice and marriage choices?