television times

packer-backer

i dont know what its like where you guys are but here (wisconsin) malcolm in the middle is on twice a day at 6:00 and 9:00. on UPN. But they currently only televise seasons 1-5. i was wondering if anybody knew when thay are going to start televising season 6. thank you.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I have noticed with other shows that they start playing the last season in syndication when the next season starts on prime time. So, when next season starts on Fox, that would probably be the earliest that they would possibly play season 6 in syndication. I'm not sure if it always happens that soon though. I feel like it didn't use to happen so fast. Someone else probably knows more about it than I do.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hey, I'm from Wisconsin, too. Green Bay as a matter of fact. Welcome to the forums! In the future, please use correct grammar, as many of our members are non-native English speakers,and the correct grammar helps everyone to understand what's going on.

I think GKM answered the question pretty completely; I would expect season six after season seven gets going on Fox. Right now, Fox is still playing season 6, so they haven't released those rights for syndication.