Favorite Season

packer-backer

after seeing that red dress is the #1 malcolm episode i was wondering what is your favorite season. mine is the second season. my least favorite season is the sixth. am i am new member and am looking forward to making more posts. thanks!

allison

Re: fav season

Welcome to the forum! My favourite season is the 2nd, my least favourite is the 5th.

Ryebeach

Hi dewey fan. Welcome to the forums!! :) My favorite season is season 6. I feel the writing and acting were amazing in season 6 and there were some real standout episodes for me like "Reese Comes Home," "Pearl Harbor," "Hal Sleepwalks" and "Hal's Christmas Gift." I found myself laughing out loud more with season 6 episodes than season 5. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Season 5 was certainly the lowest point of the series, and I think season 7 will be the best, but as it stands right now, I stick with season 4.

In the future, would you please use correct grammar rather than txt writing, as we do have some non-native English speakers on the site, and txt writing can make it difficult to understand. Thanks a lot, have fun on the forums!

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
i can't name one single season, for me, the 1st, 2nd and 6th seasons were really the best. My least favorite season was actually season 5.

I'm not sure of a favourite season, but it appears (based on profiles) the general concenus is season 1- but is this because this is the only season available on DVD (of course there may be a few exceptions :D) - therefore we know it better, and can see the jokes we have previously missed. So, I would say season 1 (at the moment)

samboo1

My favorite season has got to be season 4. I don't know though, maybe because Justin Berfield looks the best in that season :)

arach

Deweyrules! said:
I'm not sure of a favourite season, but it appears (based on profiles) the general concenus is season 1- but is this because this is the only season available on DVD (of course there may be a few exceptions :D) - therefore we know it better, and can see the jokes we have previously missed. So, I would say season 1 (at the moment)
I guess the reason why most people picked season 1 as their favourite season and Malcolm as their favourite character is because if you don't choose anything when you register, the forum "picks" Season 1 and Malcolm for you, because it's the standard setting.

Anyway, my favourite season is (checking my own profile... ah there it is...) Season 1. Can't even remember my own decisions. ;)

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
samboo1 said:
My favorite season has gotta b season 4 i dno y tho. Mayb coz Justin berfield (reese) looks best in that season.lol.:p
Really? I think he looks best in the most recent season, but mostly just because he looks older, and, well, I'm old. But enough silly girl chat...

I assumed you are a girl, but I shouldn't. That's gender bias. I appologize if I offended anyone.

ANYWAY, my favorite season was probably 4, though sometimes I think maybe 3. I just have a lot of favorite episodes and moments in that season.

samboo1

Garbage Kills Megan said:
Really? I think he looks best in the most recent season, but mostly just because he looks older, and, well, I'm old. But enough silly girl chat...

I assumed you are a girl, but I shouldn't. That's gender bias. I appologize if I offended anyone.

ANYWAY, my favorite season was probably 4, though sometimes I think maybe 3. I just have a lot of favorite episodes and moments in that season.
Yep i'm a girl. lol.:)