Season 7 Update!

MITM18

Hey everyone,

Here is some info on Season 7 that I am allowed to say:

- The Premier follows the description that was earlier posted by TV.com

" The family attends the counterculture Burning Man festival in the desert."

- In the premier, there is a freak show with characters like rebirth man and cow skull people.

- There is another Haloween episode, very early on in the season

- There are loads of new characters that will be in Season 7

I will legally allowed to post entire episode descriptions and pictures soon.

What I have seen so far and read, your really going to love Season 7!

admin

Retired Administrator
MITM18 said:
Hey everyone,

Here is some info on Season 7 that I am allowed to say:

- The Premier follows the description that was earlier posted by TV.com

" The family attends the counterculture Burning Man festival in the desert."

- In the premier, there is a freak show with characters like rebirth man and cow skull people.

- There is another Haloween episode, very early on in the season

I will legally allowed to post entire episode descriptions and pictures soon.

What I have seen so far and read, your really going to love Season 7!
Sounds good, I hope to here some more info soon :D I wonder what kind of new characters we should be expecting

Also, I wonder what they've got Francis doing this season, is he finding a new job or still Ida's slave?

Emrysgirl

Woo new characters! The family has been growing too introverted these past few seasons (or has it? Let me get my thoughts straightened out and then I might start a thread on it).

Are you allowed to tell us anything about Francis? Will he be a regular character this season?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Why are they so particular about when you release information if they've already released it to you?

willdubbs

MITM18 said:
Good, looks like Carlson understands that the series needs innovations. New characters is a good idea. I'm expecting something like, new classmates in the new Reese and Malcolm's class.(I bet they'll be together in the same class). So I think there will be a new teacher and maybe a new Busey. That'd be fun.

n1nt3nd0

I hope this season will be good!!! The last seasons have been ...ok

this season sounds like it will be really good!!! I wanna hear some spoilers!!

MITM18

yardgames said:
Why are they so particular about when you release information if they've already released it to you?
Thats what you have to ask me in response of me providing spoilers? I dont get it, appreciate it rather then being a nitpicker.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
MITM18 said:
Thats what you have to ask me in response of me providing spoilers? I dont get it, appreciate it rather then being a nitpicker.
I don't get it, why do you take every question I ask as a personal insult? If I wanted to insult you, I could think of far better ways. I was geniunely curious.

Emrysgirl

Aah...I see. I've spent the past week wondering what in the world the Burning Man festival was but never bothered to look it up.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I just assumed it was made up for the purpose of the show. It does sound grueling, though. Of course, my idea of camping is a hotel..

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I have met a couple people at my school who have been to Burning Man. It basically sounds like a big giant party. It doesn't really seem like a family event. I wonder why they will end up going.

Ryebeach

I'd never heard of this festival before so it was interesting to read about it. Thank you for the links MITM18. I, too am very curious as to how they end up there. I wonder if they think it's something else they are going to and then...Or maybe they take a wrong turn while driving for a family vacation. Either would be funny, in my opinion. :) I wonder if it is Hal who wants/gets them all to go to the festival. That seems like something he would plan. He would be all gung ho for it without really knowing what it's all about.