Health insurance

willdubbs

The title of one episode of the seventh season has been revealed. It will be "Health insurance". Does anyone know something about it? I bet it will be focused on Hal (again).

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That sounds like an interesting ep. I thought MITM18 was supposed to beat everyone else to any type of spoiler :)

MITM18

As of now, I have heard nothing about a Health Insurance episode, I have heard alot about the premier episode which is of a festival as TV.com described it. Its going to be a really fun episode, I hope to reveal pics legally of course soon.

PS: Yardgames, I dont post everything I hear/see/have on the boards, I do keep somethings to myself, of course.

Ryebeach

If this does turn out to be an episode, I think MITM could get a lot out of the episode, simply based on the title. I work in the healthcare field and the state of the US healthcare system is so bad, one has to laugh or else they'd cry.

Ryebeach

IMDB does have "Health Insurance" listed at episode 7.2 and has two guest stars listed so far. I've learned to take what I find on IMDB with a grain of salt, so I'll wait for confirmation from another source or MITM18 before I believe this 100%. :)