Frankie and Jamie Sighting

kimmyob

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]In Star Magaizne they said frankie was at the LA BAR Tropicanna last week and him and his fiancée Jamie spent the whole time Snuggling up to one another and jamie was Showing off her engagement ring to all her friends. See the POST Frankie Engaged to Girlfreind..For MOre..In People it says She is a Hair Stylist From New Orleans.. In case anyone is wondering...See Other LInk for orginal articles.
[/font]

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Poor Frankie with all the poporatzi (how the heck do you spell that word?). Let the poor guy get on with his life in private.

Must admit, I too was slightly confused as to why frankie was with a small child in a bar, showing off an engagment ring! Weird world of hollywood. lol

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
hahaha you guys are funny.. yeah, it would be weird If Frankie offered an engagment ring to a 4 year old.. :p but happy for frankie.. i didn't think he'd do it, but he finaly got engaged... but, for some strange reason.. it just doesn't feel right... iono.. it's a strange feeling.. i'm happy for him, i'm REALLY happy for him... but something is telling me that it won't work out.. but they look so good together... well.. we can only hope for the best for the couple...

tasneem

Yes!I heard dat wz comin as well, although i am shocked dat his fiancee(dunno if i spelt it rite)is seventeen years old. Dunt u think shes alittle 2 young?I am suprised, who much? 2 much! but congrts anywayz!:)

samboo1

Yes, i feel as if that is too young to get married.:cool:
Welcome to the forums Tasneem! Hope you have fun while your here.
Also please refrain from using text speak, as theres a lot of non english members.:D

That is really strange as i've checked out lot of websites and apparently Frankies fiance Jamie is 25. He needs a younger woman i think!! I dread to think what Frankie spent on that ring. I bet he'll be a very kind and loving husband. Best luck to Frankie and Jamie!!

tasneem

Thanks.Samboo1. Yes i am aware of that. But im still confused and shocked that Frankie is getting married. I mean dont you think its early for him and Jamie? So u all like reese in common as a charcter?
Also welcome Rina from Indonesia to the Forum.

Thats strange because what i heard compared to yours says that Jamie is younger then him and is 17 years old.

tasneem

Thanks! I was aware of that. I have no idea wats going on! Someone said that Jamie was 25, and another said that she was 17. I am not quite sure. I just hope that we can actually talk to them in real life. You think there might be a chance waiting for us? By the way welcome Rina to the forum.