If You could play a boyfriend/girlfriend on the show...

texanchic19

Ok if you were givin a choice to play a GF/BF on the show who would u pick and why?

If it were me i would be reese's girlfriend because he doesn't really hide his personality and hes not afraid to do certain things.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: ok if you were giving a choice to play a GF/Bf on the show who would u pick?

The question is fine, as long as people keep their replies appropriate. Welcome to the forums, texanchick. For future posts, let's try and spice up the grammar a bit, especially for the topic titles--thanks a lot.

I also agree with theblinddevil that as I'm a guy, I'm going to refrain from answering this question.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Are there any girls that would like to play Craig's girlfriend?
I'm sure there are somee ladies that must like that kind of thing in a man.

Malcolm

I have an aunt almost identical to Craig, but a little shorter. I was thinking that maybe she and Craig could be a good couple... nah, she is too annoying. Craig would run away. :D

allison

I wouldn´t mind playing Craig´s girlfriend (I emphasize the word "PLAY" though):D The problem is just that he´s like 30 years older than me. Craig´s funny, though he can be really annoying.
Since I´m 19 it would probably be the best for me if I played either Malcolm´s or Reese´s girlfriend. But if I had the choice I´d prefer to play Reese´s girlfriend. I just like him much better, he´s a funny and interesting person I think.

Emrysgirl

I'd have to say Francis. I've seen the early eps with Dewey/Malcolm/Reese as children, so I have that image of them and it would be a bit creepy. Besides, Francis is just cool!

texanchic19

Well thanks u guys for answering my post Im kinda new at this so i didnt really know what kind of question to type. Anyways thanks again.

hotty

i would choose malcom because he is so honest sometimes and i think he is nicer then his brothers

:)

mariposa22

Actually, I think that Malcolm is the most traitorous one in the family. Are you forgetting that he is the one that turned his back on his own father in the department store for some girl he didn't even know? Also, he stole his brother's girlfriend, the love of his life, which forced him to go into warfare?!!? Personally, I would choose Reese, because even though he is mean(but then, we are all mean to our brothers and sisters sometimes), he still always watches out and takes care of his family. Besides, he is a lot cuter than Malcolm. No offense, Frankie.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Shucks, I thought I was idolized by someone else. It seems pretty unanimous people are for banning hotty. If anyone's against it, PM me and we'll talk, otherwise she's banned till David gets back.

arach

texanchic19 said:
what do u want to ban? My post?
Ooooohkay... before I start again with irony and sarcasm I say it so that you will understand it too: NO, not you or your post (how to ban a post anyway?) - it was all about a user called "hottie". Your posts are okay. Keep it up. ;)

edit: too late, yg was faster