Spoilers: Buseys Take a Hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
From Carrigon at http://carrigon1.proboards43.com

Spoiler for Buseys Take a Hostage:
Ep 21 focuses on Dewey and the Buseys. Francis is home for awhile and Dewey wants to spend time with him. So he kind of upsets the Buseys and tells them he can't help them now. The Buseys tie up the teacher and treat him like a pet for days. They hide him under the desk and Dewey doesn't know. Eventually, they tie up the janitor, a security guard, and the Principal. Finally, Dewey walks in on it. There is a side story with Malcolm and Hal, but I don't have much details on that right now. And that's all I've got for this ep at the moment.

MITM18

Some More Info

Sunday, May 8 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE, when Hal decides to attend his first annual Neighborhood Association meeting with Malcolm, he is strongly encouraged to take on the role of President. Being his dad's right-hand man, Malcolm sees a perfect opportunity to add some excitement to the community, while Hal's agenda is a little bit different. Meanwhile, Francis takes on a new job as a camp activities coordinator and turns to Dewey for his input on some creative new games. While Dewey revels in his afternoon of fun, his fed-up classmates take their teacher, principal and janitor hostage.

From www.IESB.net

yardgames

Retired Administrator
This episode looks relaly fantastic, I'm getting very excited for it; I hope it doesn't disappoint. Thanks a lot MITM18.

Emrysgirl

It does look very good. Strong plot for 4 of the characters! But no Lois or Reese?? Maybe they'll have minor plots.

Ekkostar

MITM18 said:
Some More Info

Sunday, May 8 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE, when Hal decides to attend his first annual Neighborhood Association meeting with Malcolm, he is strongly encouraged to take on the role of President. Being his dad's right-hand man, Malcolm sees a perfect opportunity to add some excitement to the community, while Hal's agenda is a little bit different. Meanwhile, Francis takes on a new job as a camp activities coordinator and turns to Dewey for his input on some creative new games. While Dewey revels in his afternoon of fun, his fed-up classmates take their teacher, principal and janitor hostage.

From www.IESB.net
It seems like Hal has been taking control this season while Lois has been turning sort of... loopy. She just hasn't been her old domineering self lately.
Am I the only one who finds this odd?

monkey_091

Ekkostar said:
It seems like Hal has been taking control this season while Lois has been turning sort of... loopy. She just hasn't been her old domineering self lately.
Am I the only one who finds this odd?
Yes, I think it is kinda weird too. Maybe things will change back in season 7...

Yeah, i love the buseys too, especially Chad, he's cool. I love the episode Chads sleepover especially. I think Mrs Tricounty wasn't an amazing season finale and i agree that the buseys would have made the finale better. Does anyone have more info on any of the season 7 episodes like
Spoiler for Season 7 Episode Names:
burning man or secret boyfriend?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
This is a thread for the season six episode Buseys Take a Hostage. If you want to discuss a season seven episode, please visit the appropriate forum. This is an old show, so we really hav no need to discuss spoilers for it anymore. Therefore, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.