Muddy, Slime, Cakes...

hawaii_sungirl

which episodes do malcom, geese, dewey.. etc get slimed, thrown in mud or anything else gross. or we call it torture. i really want to look out for episodes like theseeee!!!11

ty :D:D:D

MITM18

Re: muddy, slime, cakes...

Welcome To The Forums!

Your looking for Traffic Jam and Halloween Approximately, that has alot of crazy throwing scenes.

Check out images from those two shows here, http://gallery.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/

PS: Its spelled Reese

Also, dont take any offense but the moderators on these boards may edit your post since it has alot of errors like muddy instead of mud, etc. Its just a way of cleaning up the boards.

:)

Jimmy Junior

hawaii_sungirl said:
which episodes do malcom, geese, dewey.. etc get slimed, thrown in mud or anything else gross. or we call it torture. i really want to look out for episodes like theseeee!!!11

ty :D:D:D
Is that a fetish of yours?

In one of the more recent episodes (can't remember which one exactly) Reese got his shirt ripped and covered in egg and feathers when he was out terrorising chickens with a pack of dogs.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

Jimmy Junior said:
In one of the more recent episodes (can't remember which one exactly) Reese got his shirt ripped and covered in egg and feathers when he was out terrorising chickens with a pack of dogs.
That was Motivational Seminar, and a good example of what hawaii_sungirl was looking for. Well done. I can't think of any, really. Unless you are looking for any characters, not just the boys. Lois ends up wrestling in mud in Company Picnic. That's all I got. There must be some that I'm just not thinking of.

I am also curious about why you are looking for these episodes.

samboo1

In future Malcolm Dewey asks Reese to hold a sling shot type thing and he get stuff all over him. Thats not the best but at least it has a little scene in it...:)

packer-backer

How could you guys forget? In the pilot episode malcolm throws pudding in Spaths face, and in Lois VS. Evil the boys get messed up in a steam cleaner or something like that.

D

Deleted member 1693

And of course, the last episode.

But the most recent post was in 2005 anyway.

Threadmaker's probably not even here anymore.

Whatever. :D :D