which episode was this?

tylerhen

What is the episode where Lois spanks Malcolm? I believe it was evacuation, from season 2, but im not sure.

Does anybody have a clip of this, or a place I can download the episode?

thanks for your help

Dewey

Minimalistic
I think that the episode you are referring to was indeed 'Evacuation'

But I guess she spanks him all the time!

Some people may even enjoy it!

tylerhen

Where can I get a copy of this episode? Is there anywhere on the net, newsgroups, chat?

thanks for any help

Dewey

Minimalistic
When it comes to downloading episodes, I have no idea.

I'm sure that there are people frequenting the forum that do it all the time. Maybe somebody will be able to answer your question. It is illegal, so don't tell any cops!

Dewey

Minimalistic
Thats some good advice provided by the blind devil.

I have read that there are criminal gangs that fill the internet with false music and video files that are really viruses designed to take over one's computer system and extract all the data from thousands of miles away. I'm not sure if this is a threat specific to malcolm in the middle, but internet consumers should be very careful.

It is probably best to leave episodes well alone and just wait until they air on TV again. You won't actually own 'Evacuation', but at least you will have a computer that works!

And you will be staying legal too - that is always a good thing!

mariposa22

Does anyone know which episode was the one where Reese and Malcolm were pretending to be gay? I haven't seen it, but my friend told me it was very funny, and I know it was a thread in the forums a few months ago, but it isn't there anymore. If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
The forum automatically trims old threads as new ones are created, but the old ones are still searchable, and viewable in the Archives.

The episode you're referring to is an absolutely excellent ep from season six. It's called Pearl Harbor.