Krelboynes

This my sound like a stupid question, but what exactly is the definition nd origin of the word Krelyboyne? I've only ever heard it mentioned on MITM nd I gather its similar to the word 'Geek'- not sure tho. Is it used more frequently in the US or has it just been invented for MITM?

Malcolm

Re: Krelboynes (If thats the correct spelling

The name was taken from the nerdy hero in the movie, The Little Shop of Horrors. The character's name was Seymour Krelboyne.

Jimmy Junior

Re: Krelboynes (If thats the correct spelling

I always thought of the musical film starring Rick Moranis as Seymour as being the original until I saw a black and white version on TV the other day.... It wasn't as good.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Krelboynes (If that's the correct spelling)

I merged your post with this thread XDarkDoveX. Hopefully it answers your question. :)

Allow me to point out the search feature on the green bar at the top of the page. Many of the basic questions that you have about the show have probably already been answered. Simply type in a keyword for what you're looking for. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Re: Krelboynes (if that's the correct spelling)

I always thought that krelboyne was some crap Reese made up but then I realized that everyone on the show called them krelboynes and I knew it wasn't Reese who made it up. Actually, if you want to get technical, it's the writers who made it up.:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: Krelboynes (if that's the correct spelling)

It masy be derived, but it isnt used in the real world is it? well not the UK anyways, i allways thought it was artistic license on the writers part.