Happy Birthday Erik Per Sullivan!

MITM-Fan

Today Erik celebrates his 14th Birthday.
I want to wish him all the best. :)

page.gif

graphics from www.eriks-empire.com

:cool:

allison

Happy Birthday! (And as I said in the other forum: Nice pics)!;):D

@Deweyrules:

I´d say Dewey is supposed to be 12 so the difference is about 2 years.

Malcolm

I know is Erik's birthday. But anyway, I like calling him Dewey;)

Did you know Chris Masterson hates to be called Francis by people?

Dewey

Minimalistic
I wonder what kind of birthday he had...

I mean, what gift does one give to a 14 year old kid that could have just about anything?

MITM18

I am sure of course that he has alot of money but I doubt he uses it or is allowed to use it, you know since he still is under his parents.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
yes. Child stars don't have personal access to their money until they are 18. There have been child stars in the past that end up with no money by the time they turn 18 because their parents spent it all. But I guess the parents could decide to let their child use their money any way they want. I saw an interview with Ben Savage year and years ago when he was under 18 and starring in his own show. He said all the money was just sitting in a bank account until he turned 18.

sorry, off topic. Here's a vain attempt to get it back on track: There are lots of things you can get people with lots of money. You just have to get them something really cool or unusual that they didn't even know existed.

still kinda off topic...... uh..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIK! *does the happy birthday dance*