Video Games

theblinddevil

Well, since this forum is for Television, Movies and Video Games, i thought i would make a thread about Games.

So what are your favorite games, or favorite category? And is anyone looking forward to the Xbox 360/ps3/revolution?

My favorite type of games for consoles are horror games like resident evil and silent hill, but not really because of the zombies, but horror games are really the only adventure games for consoles, ok computers have adventure games but consoles don't have many if any (depending on which console). Also, they have interesting graphics, though wierd, its nice to see what they come up with. I do like other games though, i like shooters and stuff. Anyone have San Andreas? I have it but i much prefer Grand Theft Auto 3, it has a much better storyline and it has no sun effect! I don't really like driving games, but James Bond games have the coolest driving missions, i like to rent old ones just to play the driving missions :) I am looking forward to the new consoles a bit, i hope they are much better because the last time i played on my ps2 must have been like 5 months ago or something like that, all the games get boring quickly.

The Xbox 360 is supposed to improve greatly on boredom. I watched a video on it that was over an hour, and they said everything will be customizable, from making and designing your own skate park, to designing your own guns or whatever, that hopefully will make the games more playable and actually worth getting. Right now i prefer the ps2, but i think out of the new consoles the Xbox 360 looks the best.

Any thoughts on any of this? I know the topic is quite general but i didn't see the point of making several posts :D

MITM18

Thats extremly broad thats why we have this section so that discussion can be seperated into different threads like

What is your favorite video game?

What console are you rooting for the next generation ps3/xbox360/revolution?

Does anyone like classic video games?

MITM18

No not really since it makes it too confusing like if we had only one thread for MITM posts it would be very confusing.

Make seperate threads as this is the forum for it.

admin

Retired Administrator
If we narrow the topic down to - whats your favourite video game, that is probably what you were after in the first place.

Personally It is a tie between my 3 favourite game series (all on PC)

Hitman, Splinter Cell and GTA are all games I really enjoy playing. The graphics, gameplay and storyline make them really worthwhile! :D

admin

Retired Administrator
You can edit your post and post title, although only a moderator can edit the actual thread title in the forums.

Malcolm

I really dont like video games very much. I played one long time ago with a friend, but it was kind of boring. :(

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
i also don't like video games. The only real video game i once played was Black&White. Now i only play small online games, if i'm really bored.