Erik Per Sullivan gay?

PeterU

Super Moderator
Apparently Erik said in an interview that he is gay.

If that's true, it's not an interview I have seen or am aware of. To my knowledge, Erik hasn't given that many interviews at all post-Malcolm. If he had said this in an interview, it would likely have been republished and reported many times over and the interview text would be very easy to find with search engines.

Based on this, I am doubtful this is any more than unfounded rumour.

Richiepiep

Administrator
The nature of the answer "Yes he is. He said it in an interview one year ago" looks just as dubious as the questions posed below when I looked at the site, full of spelling errors and nonsensical assumptions:

Can you answer these US history questions?

* Answer this question! What is true of independence movements in Eastern Europe
* Answer this question! What were southern whites willing to do in order to restore democratic rule
* Answer this question! What were the ideas of the Populist Party
* Answer this question! What was Ronald Reagen live in California

I wouldn't trust any of it, unless it points to a reliable source, like a magazine article or Wikipedia - with references.

Rich

EEL123

Apart from this wikianswers thing, there are no other indications. And why is his sexual orientation the centre of the universe? We really don't need to probe into these things too deeply.

damien

I dont think this article is trustful, but even if he is gay, fine for him. its his sexuality and privacy. i think everyone should lives his life the way he wants to. it would be brave of him if he would admit to be gay, especially for an actor and someone in his age, but i dont think he is ;)

malcolmFANATIC

Whatever

:rolleyes: I don't think it's likely, Iv'e explored this topic and found no other information except for the wiki answers thing. Who cares how he's sexually oriented anyway? HE is one of our favorite malcolm characters and nothing will change that.

Dew_Fan

Does it really matter?

I don't know why people fussing over this is Erik gay or is Justin gay. All i have to say is that does it really matter, all that really matters is the fact that we all loved them in MITM, it doesn't matter what there sexual orientation is, all I know is that Erik is a great actor and he seems like a great guy, and in the end, that's all that really matters.

EEL123

Funny about that. I never knew that they said Justin Berfield was gay as well. Ah, well, no big deal, even if it's true.

raymanasdf

You are absolutely right!

On the one hand nobody should feel concerned about if Erik is gay or not. It's his decision.
But on the other hand there are a lot of people (especially girls) who would be very disappointed if he is gay; and there are also some men who would be very happy, if that's the case.

So I am sure that there are a lot of people who are interested in this question!

Again my request: If you know anything about this controversial topic let us know. And also feel free to have your own opinion!:)

Dew_Fan

Who knows . . .

It might be a while before we know, until he comes back to acting, and we see who he is with, we might not know for a while.