Best Member Award, Q2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It is time once again to choose a member to be the recipient of our Best Member Award. The award period runs from April through June, 2005. You may nominate anyone, with the exception of yourself, and every person will have the opportunity to vote. The winner will be announced in several weeks.

The Rules: David can't win because he is the administrator. I can't win this quarter either, because I won last time; but don't worry, you can nominate me again for the next award.

To nominate someone, PM David (aka admin) with your choice. You may not nominate yourself, but we would like everyone to nominate someone. The number of nominations has no effect on whether a given person wins the award.

After the nomination period has closed, David will post a poll, which everyone will be aloud to cast one vote in. You may vote for yourself, if you were nominated.

If you have any questions, please PM them to David.

Thank you for being a part of the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community!

admin

Retired Administrator
Thank you, yardgames for setting up this post.

Yes, just send all nominations to me, the top 5 (or top 3 depending on number of nominations) will be put in a poll and everyone will vote for there favourite member.

They will then gain an award, such as one of those you can see in yardgame's profile above.

When judging whether a person should be nominated please only consider there contributions to the Malcolm in the Middle side of the forums.

Finally if you wish to nominate you must have at least 5 posts, we don't want any cheating going on, those who cheat and try to nominate themselves will ultimately be disqualfied from the running from every competition we ever hold.

Good Luck to everyone.

admin

Retired Administrator
I have two names nominated so far (from multiple people). The deadline for nominations is this Friday, so please hurry up and get your choice in!

Status
Not open for further replies.