Hayden Panettiere (Jessica) is the Cheerleader in Heroes

rolnxyz

I think I didn't see this one here but, Jessica, from episodes like "Jessica stays over" is part of the Heroes Cast.

I just checked her imdb page and, wow, she was part of many movies/shows I've watched and didn't realize about it.

Gouki

Welcome to 2007. Spread the word about the global financial crisis coming your way in two years, and maybe something can be done about it.

rolnxyz

Sorry Gouki, I thought it was fine because the name of this forum was "Life After Malcolm",

but then I read the description: "What's up with the Malcolm in the Middle cast and crew today?". :oops:

So yea, you are right, completely outdated. As well as my post on Tania Raymonde. Thanks for your input.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Sorry Gouki, I thought it was fine because the name of this forum was "Life After Malcolm",

but then I read the description: "What's up with the Malcolm in the Middle cast and crew today?". :oops:

So yea, you are right, completely outdated. As well as my post on Tania Raymonde. Thanks for your input.
Hi rolnxyz,

As TJ has said, don't worry about some sarcasm, we mean no harm, and I'm sure I can speak for (nearly) all users on this site. You can't keep track of everything, and sometimes even 'die-hards' miss some roles or events from the cast. Nothing personal!

Rich