Chat Room [Closed]

admin

Retired Administrator
Click to Enter Chat Room
The Chat Room is always open for people to use. If moderated organized chat is in progess a green sign will appear here, if it is then under 13s are permitted in the chat room, if it is NOT green the under 13s are not permitted in the chat room as there is no moderation in progress.​

GREY
no moderator present in chat

You may enter it before hand and start chatting with members, a transcript of the chat from 7PM to 8 PM GMT, will be placed on the boards for all to see.

The basic rules of our chat are as follows

1.) Under 13s must gain parental permission, and are not allowed in under a grey notifcation above, it must be green
2.) No peverts are permitted in chat, all perverts will be booted from chat, and reported to their ISP.
3.) No giving away of personal information, besides first name, gender, and country of origin.
4.) No vulgarity, profanity, abuse, personal attacks, etc.
5.) All the same forum rules. If we find that a large number the expected members join, there are two rooms already, you also have the power to create temporary rooms for a while.

ENTER
I hope as many people as possible to come into join us :D

Last edited:

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: Click here to enter the chat room

Chat is in session now, please drop in currently we have about 7 members in chat

admin

Retired Administrator

Transcript for 12 March 2005 is now available for download on the first post, for those interested in reading what happened

Due to the success of todays chat, we shall be holding them every week at 19GMT on Saturdays

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Here a transcript with later stuff that david's one. i know some of it wasnt moderated but i ve read thought and its ok (as long as your not malcolm1 :D)

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Thanks for that TJ :)

Did anyone by chance save a transcript from when the chat first started?

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Today's chat was great I'm looking forward to next week's and future chats.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Re: This is stupid.

Malcolm1, this isn't the chat room, this is just the thread with the link to the chat room, as well as the chat transcripts. Today's one is there, check it out. It was a good chat.

admin

Retired Administrator

Amigo22 said:
Thanks for that TJ :)

Did anyone by chance save a transcript from when the chat first started?
Sadly not, my computer crashed just before I was about to make the transcript. Most of the juicy stuff is in the 8:30 - 9:30 section.

Next week, I shall try and make a couple of transcripts, one for 7 - 8 and another from 8 to late.

In reply to Malcolm1, yes this isn't a chat room, but [REMOVED] is our chat room.

Last edited:

admin

Retired Administrator

Well, I have to say, I am quite impressed, after reading last nights unofficial transcript the chat appeared to go one well to just past mid night,

Congratulations guys, and its good to know that you can sensibly continue chatting without attacking each other or verbarly insulting anyone.

That means that last night we had chat from 7PM - 12AM, which is very impressive. 5 hours worth of chatting :D

Anyway, as I've said before as it was so succesful, we shall have another session next week, please advertise in all the MITM places you know, we do have multiple rooms, so if one gets overcrowded there is still another, and you can all create temporary rooms, and private message each other if things get to complicated..

I am giving everyone who particpated in the chat last night some reputation points, if you haven't received a message that says "This is a token of appreciation for you participation in the chat room" in your User CP, and you participated in the chat room, the please contact me.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

overall the chat was cool, looking forward to next week

admin

Retired Administrator

if anyone one has a continuation of the chat transcript from another time, which they wish to share with everyone the please feel free to post it here.

admin

Retired Administrator

Its good to know that people enjoy it, one thing thought, I've noticed many people turn up around 20.00GMT, its that because its more convient or you just forget. If its more convient for everyone at that time then we can shift it back an hour

Dewey

Minimalistic

Here's a transcript from 23:00 last night. I just came on in the off chance, but was surprised to see that the chat really got going again at around midnight. I left at around 01:00, though the conversation was still in full flow.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I dropped in just after midnight all of you guys' times as well and was quite surprised to see the chat going strong. Europeans stay up really late!

Seriously though, I was very impressed at not only the number of people chatting, but the content you all were chatting about.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

im really pissed i missed it, i had this engagement that came up and that i couldnt get out of. oh well theres allways next week.