MITM Dreams

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Have any of you ever had any dreams of or relating to MITM that you can remember? I had a dream that I was Dewey the other night, and a giant ant was attacking me, and then I woke up.

Malcolm

You bet! About two nights ago, I dreamed I was Francis, and the other cadets had me chained in the middle of the desert.
But I usually dream I am Malcolm; once, I was even with Cynthia. The weird is that Cynthia had supernatural powers!:eek:

Oh, and I almost forgot; I dreamed I was Malcolm few days ago, and that Francis was coming home with some friends. I was scared because I knew my father (Hal, I guess), didnt want Francis to come home, but Francis told me it was OK and asked me to order a pizza for him and his friends.
The worst of all was that when Francis arrived with his friends (I think one of them was Richie),the pizza had been eaten already! :p

malcolm-in-the-middle.jpg

Emrysgirl

Nope...no Malcolm dreams. Come to think of it, it's been a really long time since I had a good dream...all nightmares or just boring stuff. School's getting to me! But I did have a dream about this site once. Something about having my account on the school server taken away because I visited it.:(:confused::D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I had a dream about this site once too, but it was a bit different than yours. Appanah was still here, and he still liked us. He became a hypocrite though, because he revealed he was actually Frankie Muniz, and got us all behind-the-scenes tickets to prove it. I just made up the part about the hypocrite now, due to recent events, but the rest actually happened in my dream.

Jamie

I had a dream once where Macolm and Reese were getting in trouble. That's all I really remember.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I actually can'T remember dreaming of Malcolm in the middle itself, but i already dreamt that i was totally intelligent and in a special class (like malcolm) or a music genius (like Dewey) or sent away from my family (like Francis). But in my dreams i never related it to mitm... don't know why not

Squeaky Yugi

All I can remember is one where I dreamed that the family revealed their last name to be "Wilkerson." A couple nights later, I dreamt their last name was "Jefferson"

Malcolm

I just dreamed I was Malcolm (again) and my brother Reese was dating a nice girl, and I was trying to flirt with her but she seemed to think I was too young. So, that was Reese 1, Malcolm 0.

Jeez, Reese is only TWO years older than me!!:mad:

Eero.i

My Girlfriend had an erotical dream about Frankie Muniz. One morning she just came to me told about the dream. I was a little bit jealous... :)

But I have not ever dreamt about MITM...

Emrysgirl

yardgames said:
Appanah was still here, and he still liked us...I just made up the part about the hypocrite now, due to recent events, but the rest actually happened in my dream.
He's not any more? Come to think of it, I haven't seen him around in a while. What happened?? Did he take the boycott thing seriously or something?

Sorry I don't mean to be nosey, but I'm really curious (ok, I guess that is nosey:D. Sorry anyway).

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Appanah and another member had an incident in the chat room that prompted their departure. If you want to know more, I will leave that for David to talk about, as I'm really not at justice to do so.

Back on topic, I had another dream last night that sort of relates to the show. I was watching the news before I went to sleep, and for those of you that are unaware, there was a missing cub scout in Utah for the last week or so; he was camping and got lost. After hearing that story, I went to bed and starting thinking about my upcoming vacation to Yosemite Park, a national forest. In my dream, Frankie happened to be staying in the tent next to ours; he and I went on a hike, and we got lost like the cub scout, and then Frankie drowned in quick sand, and I woke up.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
No, I don't hate Frankie. I don't think of myself as one of those girls who wants to smooch him and do whatever the girls on the official forum want to do. I respect him, though, by all means.