The picture in 'Pilot' episode

Dewey

Minimalistic
Does anyone know if the picture that Caroline holds up for Malcolm in the pilot episode actually exists.

I'm referring to the one with lots of mistakes in it. Where Malcolm responds with: "The car's shadow's going the wrong way, the steering wheel's on the wrong side, there's no brake pedal, the words in the mirror should be backwards, the man's watch wouldn't say twelve o'clock if he was looking at a sunset, and I have red paint on my ass. That's right - red paint all over my ass."

Could it exist on the internet anywhere? I just think it would be so cool to look at.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That exact one may or may not exist, but you could probably pick up an optical illusion book at your local library and find something like that in there.

S

sullie1505

I doubt they made that picture themselves, it would be too much of a bother. They had to have gotten it from somewhere im sure you could find it on the internet somewhere or in a book like yardgames said. It would be very interesting to look at. If you find it could you please post a message on how or where you got it

admin

Retired Administrator
if it is fully visible on the season 1 dvd, perhaps someone could get a screenshot

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yeah, I've got it; it's in Chapter 4 of Title 1 on Disc 1 at 8:06, but I can't figure out how to get the screenshot; it's weird with video stuff...it only works until I crop the picture or save it.

admin

Retired Administrator
I'll see if I can get a picture then... just wait a sec and I'll see if I can upload it here :D

admin

Retired Administrator
OK, well its not perfect, but Caroline does give you a pretty good look at the picture...