Who can help me identify these set stills?

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi all,

As you may know, I'm currently working on the Gallery, uploading official MITM stills that were shot on the set by professional photographers. They are meant to resemble actual scenes from the episodes, although obviously some angles, facial expressions or positionings will differ from what you see in the episodes.

These two are supposed to be from the 4.12 episode 'Kicked Out', where Reese is launched by a fire hose, while Craig is minding the boys. Craig's sweatshirt is the same as in the final scene, so I have a feeling both are from a scene cut in the final version. Or perhaps it's from a different episode?

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-4x12-Kicked-Out-MITMVC-4.jpg

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-4x12-Kicked-Out-MITMVC-5.jpg

The third one is supposed to be from 4.08, 'Boys At Ranch', but I cannot find any shot of Frankie at the kitchen table, and I cannot find a scene from an episode where he's wearing this shirt. Perhaps another scene edited out? Different episode?

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-4x08-Boys-At-Ranch-MITMVC-21.jpg

If someone could help me out on this, it'd be great!

Rich

Last edited:

PBUNDY

Thank you so much Richiepiep for all of the hard work you have put into the gallery! It is incredible! :)

As far as the set stills, I agree with you that the first two are from 'Kicked Out', with Craig wearing the same shirt and all. I don't think there's any other episode they could be from.

Malcolm is wearing that shirt and watch towards the beginning of 'Stupid Girl'. There aren't any scenes of him wearing it at the table though. Maybe it was from another scene that was cut?

Hope this helps! :)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Thank you so much Richiepiep for all of the hard work you have put into the gallery! It is incredible! :)

I just like putting up all those images, especially now that most official sites and fan sites are either gone or in disarray. And I want to say that I'm grateful to all of the people who originally scanned and uploaded those pictures, and that our very own jack-of-all-trades TJPeople is still the toploader, I mean, top uploader for this site ;).

As far as the set stills, I agree with you that the first two are from 'Kicked Out', with Craig wearing the same shirt and all. I don't think there's any other episode they could be from.

Malcolm is wearing that shirt and watch towards the beginning of 'Stupid Girl'. There aren't any scenes of him wearing it at the table though.

Wonderful! Thanks for helping out! In fact, Frankie is wearing this outfit at the kitchen table at the beginning of 'Stupid Girl', so that's a perfect match!

Rich