I am trying to remember the exact quote.

sheten

the exact quote I'm trying to remember goes something like this, malcolm tells francis (who is trying to hide something frmo him): I'm smarter than you, my brain can think in two tracks, which means I can see what you're doing AND what you're planning and the same time.
this is about what I remember, I'll be happy if someone can put it into context for me and quote malcolm correctly.

MITM_Fan

the exact quote I'm trying to remember goes something like this, malcolm tells francis (who is trying to hide something frmo him): I'm smarter than you, my brain can think in two tracks, which means I can see what you're doing AND what you're planning and the same time.
this is about what I remember, I'll be happy if someone can put it into context for me and quote malcolm correctly.

S04E13

It's Francis and Malcolm talking, that would be odd.

Instead is Jessica and Malcolm

Malcolm: I'm smarted than you, my brain works differently, I can see what you're doing

Jessica: So what you have two brains?

Malcolm: Nobody has two brains.

This conversation starts at 07:17

btw, Malcolm does talk sensitive to Francis, well everyone in the car, which he thought he was the favorite and finds out it's Dewey, this is in "Hal's Gift".