Annoying and disrespectful kid S04E12

MITM_Fan

At S04E12 Malcolm get's kicked out and turns into Nicky's special secret, all right, but then Hal starts to post up posters on the trees it's fine after a kid show's up and does the same but it's about a dog (not saying it's less important, actually it is in this case).

The part where he made me upset/angry (the kid) was saying that "Malcolm could be at a crack house" oh boy I know it's against the law hitting child's but this one would deserved to take a warning or something even worse.

People can't judge from what they hear, kids and people should watch they mouth for they're safety.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I thought "crack house" was a drug reference, since in 422 Day Care, the song they sing in Bible Class when they are looking at the photos contains drug references (weed, crack and LSD).

Richiepiep

Administrator
There's a tiny voice at the back of my head that keeps saying that there was one family with four extremely annoying and disrespectful boys well before this particular kid appeared. And that we love them. Or we'd have no point in posting here ;).

Rich