The perfect ending of MITM serie S07E22

MITM_Fan

This isn't official, but it sure is way better than the original, I'd say the original was done in a rush, no emotions were shown really.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTheMartian

It is not a drama, I don't think an emotional ending was needed. I am glad the ending was not emotional, however I do think not much work was put into the finalie

Richiepiep

Administrator
It is not a drama, I don't think an emotional ending was needed. I am glad the ending was not emotional, however I do think not much work was put into the finalie

I agree, Alex, and I hate to disappoint you, MITM-Fan. I don't think MITM was that kind of series, it would jar with the general tone, and hence ring false. The Wilkersons expressed their affection for each other by passionate bullying and yelling their guts out!

Otherwise you'd get something like The Wonder Years, which was sentimental, but very effective, because it was all about nostalgia and wistfulness, a lot like My Dog Skip, to quote from the Frankie canon once more. I wouldn't want MITM to be The Wonder Years, with someone like Joan Baez warbling Forever Young over tear-stained faces, beautiful song and singer though these may be.

The Wonder Years finale:

Rich

Last edited: