Which Song?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Other than TMBG, which song do you think really captures the essence of Malcolm in the Middle? Look at everything we've seen so far. There's no wrong answer, but why did you choose the song you did?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
All their songs. MITM is based around Not the Boss of Me, but I think, all of TMBG songs accurately represent the show.

admin

Retired Administrator
I have to say I feel all the songs in MITM were chosen remarkably well. None felt out of place, and all added more character to the scene. I don't have a favourite because I like them all. :D

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
i really love "You Decorated my life" at the end of "Lois's Birthday" that was a really touching song... even though the family constantly fought, and argued.. they still loved each other deep inside..

Emrysgirl

I agree with admin:).

All the songs were right for the occasions.

But, the only songs that represent MitM well as a WHOLE are those by TMBG, all of them:D.

arach

In contrast to the rock/pop/alternative TMBG-songs, it's the oldies that define MitM for me.

Examples are:
Steelers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle
Nat King Cole - Papa Loves Mambo
Queen - We are the Champions
Lipps Inc. - Funky Town
Abba - Fernando / Dancing Queen
and many more.

I don't know why. They simply fit to MitM.

Emrysgirl

I loved the Fernando scene in Water Park! Probably b/c I've never heard Abba before. It was cool:D. But I like the more modern ones too: like the DDR one and the one when Dewey was making the cotton caandy animals.

samboo1

I loved funky town in rollerskates . It was like Hal's signature dance music:D
And also in Stupid girl when Hal is crushing stuff with the steam roller and its playing 'slow ride'. That matched well and made me laugh!:)