I think I'm done watching MITM!

MITM_Fan

Hi, after watching MITM episodes over and over again, I realize that that's enough, I had fun watching them, but can't do anymore.

I'll burn the seasons to DVDs, just to clear up space too.

Anyone, got the same feeling?

AlexTheMartian

i now only watch the show like.. once a month or something. otherwise i would end up sick and tired of it. sometime i go months without watching an episode :eek:

that doesn't mean I am not a fan, I just have other things in my life other than watching a show each day that is no longer on the air.

Noozman_7190

Same here. I have other things to do. Every few weeks, when I get bored, I will pop in a DVD and look for an episode that I haven't seen yet (just for the hell of it) and I will stumble upon an episode which I haven't seen in forever and I will enjoy that.

Richiepiep

Administrator
No, not yet! It's because I mostly watched episodes as they were (haphazardly) broadcast on TV, and at first only recorded them on analogue video tape, so it wasn't easy watching them all. I'm still catching up on recording, downloading and watching some episodes digitally and sorting out all the plot details! :) / :s

Rich

Lparsons7981

I don't think I could or will ever be done watching MITM. It picks me up when I'm down, and I like sharing it with other people to much for that to happen :)

Jaret

To me, I can watch every season, excluding the 5th, and never get sick of it (5th only because... Well, I don't know. There are some really good episodes, but other seasons are better.) I don't think I will get sick of it for a while.