Siggys/Blends + Icons 4 all :)

marcos.archer

Hey guuys, i just made brand new siggys and icons 4 all of you. Feel free to use them in the forum , the credits go to me and of course the website malcolminthemiddle.co.uk, i hope you all like it.. i will be uploading more soon and dont forget to comment!!!

Signatures:
http://photobucket.com/malcolminthemiddlesiggys

Soon tjpeople(admin) will add them in the avatar section :]

The password is: malcolminthemiddle_co_uk
Enjoy!!!

(Feel free to request siggy's and icons!!!)

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Excellent! I love those colour schemes!

I like it how you can bring out the brilliant red in Lois' lipstick or those bright blue eyes for Malcolm.

I've tried it myself now on the Malcolm picture, I just hadn't realized the image was slightly purplish for both his eyes and the jacket, and after some tone adjustments in the red/blue spectrum I got a bit of that effect. It is awesome, because it's kind of borderline realistic/surrealistic, the way Malcolm the series itself is ...

I will certainly use these images - with grateful thanks!

Rich

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
As you can see, I'm messing around a bit with the siggy, Marcos. It may turn out differently, but this is my way for now of giving you credit.

Rich :)

marcos.archer

As you can see, I'm messing around a bit with the siggy, Marcos. It may turn out differently, but this is my way for now of giving you credit.

Rich :)
oooh, you didnt need to do that :p its 4 everybody, but that attitude just shows how honest you are :D nice of you.