Living will Guest Star??????

alleycat93

Hi folks! I HAVE to know!!!! Who played Craig's father???? I know he is some weight lifter/body builder/exercise guru from back in the Jack LaLanne days, but who is he????? I missed it in the credits, and I cant find any info anywhere! HELP! My girlfriend is positive it was Jack LaLanne, I am positive it was not!

admin

Retired Administrator
As soon as we can get the information it will be posted in the MITMVC. Just check back every now and then...

alleycat93

Life IS unfair! This frustrates me to no end, because I am well known for being able to find anything you need to know on The Internet. It has been almost a week and I am forced to wait. Somewhere out there in the vastness of the world, hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of people know who that man is, and would recognize him anywhere!:confused: :(

Hendrix

alleycat93 said:
Hi folks! I HAVE to know!!!! Who played Craig's father???? I know he is some weight lifter/body builder/exercise guru from back in the Jack LaLanne days, but who is he????? I missed it in the credits, and I cant find any info anywhere! HELP! My girlfriend is positive it was Jack LaLanne, I am positive it was not!
I'm pretty sure it was just a really fit actor(aka Mr. Nobody).

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't know, a really fit actor who naturally had a lisp? That seems unlikely and it would have taken some talent to do the lisp.

alleycat93

Hendrix said:
I'm pretty sure it was just a really fit actor(aka Mr. Nobody).
The guy is definatly somebody famous. Folks who grew up in the 50's or 60's know who this guy is. I think he used to be Mr Universe or something. He also used to have an exercise show, and some kind of infomercial, but NOT for The Juice Tiger. (that was Jack La Lanne)

Hendrix

alleycat93 said:
The guy is definatly somebody famous. Folks who grew up in the 50's or 60's know who this guy is. I think he used to be Mr Universe or something. He also used to have an exercise show, and some kind of infomercial, but NOT for The Juice Tiger. (that was Jack La Lanne)
If he was famous, FOX episode descriptions would say

"[Insert Name] Guest Stars"

And, I'm sure a lot of fit people have lisps. :cool:

alleycat93

Hendrix said:
If he was famous, FOX episode descriptions would say

"[Insert Name] Guest Stars"

And, I'm sure a lot of fit people have lisps. :cool:
Mwuu Ha Ha Haaaaaaa! You just wait! I'll show you all! One day I will discover who this was, and all the nay sayers will have to admit that I was right!

alleycat93

Apparantly somebody from a Justin Berfield message board believes it was Thomas Kopache who played as Craig's father. (That fits the bit part theory) My girlfriend says I am insane not to see it, but I am not convinced!

MITM18

This is Tom's headshot, still think its him?

Thomas%20Kopache%20Headshot.jpg

alleycat93

See....The thing that bugs me is that my girlfriend originally assumed it was Jack La Lanne, meaning that she recognized the guy as a famous bodybuilder. I KNEW it wasn't Jack La Lanne, and was almost positve I could find the guy. In my mind I can see him clearly. Of course now that my GF has seen Tom Kopache she says it is definatly him. But he is NO bodybuilder! I wont be happy till I see it on an official listing, or somebody rewinds their Tivo/VCR tape, and checks the credits! :D

alleycat93

My source at http://www.safesearching.com/2k/ assures me that not only did he see Mr. Kopache's name in the credits, he also recognized him during the episode, from other TV appearances, so if you will all excuse me....There is a nice plate of crow waiting for me in the kitchen, and I need to get my foot out of my mouth so I can eat it!:D

admin

Retired Administrator
Well it certainly looks like him...

If anyone recorded MITM last week and happens to have recorded the credits as well, then please list them here.

I shall add Tom's name to the guest star list on "Living Will" because, unless he has an identical twin, it is almost a 100% match.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
it is Tom Kopache! i recorded that episode( i had just started that week recording the new ones) I fast fowarded(a word?) to the credits. it said:

Vile(?) Fedspar
Tom Kopache

there the mystery is offically solved.

FlameGurl

DOH!!! Sorry, that's the son. LOL silly me. (now IMDB'ing Tom Kopache) where sure enough he played "Vic Feldspar" on the episode Living Will. Boy do I feel silly. :rolleyes:

reese35

Mistakes happen, don't sweat it. BTW, welcome to the forums. You'll like it here. I'm Mike, you'll meet the 4 chiefs.