Have you met anyone from the cast?

Richiepiep

Administrator
Just a simple question, I assume a good one. I met Christopher Masterson a few months ago, I still talk to him thru email on occasions, I've hung out with him and his brother Danny a few times, he's a really nice guy. I'm wondering if any of you guys have met anyone from the cast.

That's a great thing to hear! Perhaps you're gonna be 'AlmostFamous' in a while? ;) Did you accidentally meet Chris or was it at a fan gathering or promotion? (you needn't go into details, btw).

I can only say I exchange personal emails with Bryan Cranston once in a while. I got another one last week. I'd have a hard time meeting them, as I live in Holland, and I don't travel a lot! But just those mails, I really appreciate.

Rich

NotSoFamous

Haha, well I'd love to post the details. I was walking around Hollywood at around midnight and we walk by this guy who looks familiar, only for me to realize that it was him, I walked up to him and we exchanged contact information. He hooked me up with a ticket for his movie "Made For Each Other" a few days later. I went to the after party, it was fun. :)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Haha, well I'd love to post the details. I was walking around Hollywood at around midnight and we walk by this guy who looks familiar, only for me to realize that it was him, I walked up to him and we exchanged contact information. He hooked me up with a ticket for his movie "Made For Each Other" a few days later. I went to the after party, it was fun. :)

That's a very cool story to read! Who knows, you may be staying in touch for a long time! I'm almost jealous, no actually not-so-jealous :p

Rich