10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

marcos.archer

48.jpg
49.jpg
50.jpg
47-1.jpg

(If you want to request avatars just post it here with the photos that you want me to do and what you want in it!!) more coming...

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Just to keep you guys (and gals) posted, TJ and I have expanded our Gallery section with tons more pictures, such as extremely high-quality official promotion photos and on-the-set stills (up to 3MB), magazine scans and fan art. Many of these are rarely seen on the Web, if ever. :D

Over the past two months, 340 new pictures have been added, and more than 1300 (!) stills will be uploaded or upgraded to higher resolutions in the coming weeks.

So if you have a creative, graphical bent and wish to be inspired to create desings, or just want to upgrade your own MITM multimedia, be our guest and browse the Gallery regularly to look for new additions!

Please notice that the full-quality images aren't always revealed until you click them. For instance, clicking the thumbnail just generates a medium-quality image for in-browser viewing of about 50 kB:

Malcolm couch fisheye Season 1 medium res

... but the actual image is a lot larger, at 2.3 MB:

Malcolm couch fisheye Season 1 high res

This can be saved by right-clicking your mouse and saving to disk.

(Warning/tip: some of these are quite revealing, even scary perhaps, as you can count nose hairs, study dandruff or the poor guy's pimples, or guess what type of lunch got stuck between their teeth ;) Satisfy your fetish!)

Rich

Last edited: