Malcolm, Singapore, Need Help Identifying an Episode

nwrnr4d89

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212671/usercomments?start=20

At this site, a post entitled, "I wish to inform you that Malcolm in the middle is available in Singapore too.", authored by hiankoon from Singapore, and dated 23 May 2004 reads,->

"...I wish to inform you that Malcolm in the middle is available in Singapore, too..., ...When the show is on, the show is shown uncut and complete e.g. Malcolm's armpit hair is completely shown in the TV episode in Singapore too, it is not cut..."

To which episode is hiankoon referring? I don't remember Malcolm's armpit hair being shown in any of the episodes. Although, in the "Standee" episode from Season 6, I recall seeing a photo of Malcolm in a hula dress on display above Lois' register at Lucky Aide, in which you can clearly see Malcolm's armpit hair; it's dark and THICK. I'm wondering is this the episode to which hiankoon is referring? Or is there some other episode where it's displayed? I figured someone here would know.

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome nwrnr4d89, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Someone has a fetish...:p

Standee first aired after the post was made, so it won't be that episode.

Episodes (often in the US) are cut down for more advertising time, they cut some scenes and the cold opener. The only armpit hair scene (that somebody would recall) I can think of is 3x03 Book Club and that happens to be a the cold opener where Reese collects hair and glues it on his armpit for gym class. The person may have recalled Malcolm by mistake.

There is a reasonable chance somebody might know of a different scene that might be more likely.

If you need any help you can email me.

nwrnr4d89

Welcome nwrnr4d89, we hope you enjoy your stay.

The only armpit hair scene (that somebody would recall) I can think of is 3x03 Book Club and that happens to be a the cold opener where Reese collects hair and glues it on his armpit for gym class. The person may have recalled Malcolm by mistake.

I think you're right. The poster I quoted must have been mistaken. However, if there is indeed an episode I'm forgetting where it's displayed, I'd like to know. But I don't think there is. While I'm here, I may as well ask if anybody happens to know of any Frankie Muniz sites where it's [armpit hair] displayed in either photo or video? I can't get over how THICK his armpit hair is - never seen anyone else with hair so dense.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I think you're right. The poster I quoted must have been mistaken. However, if there is indeed an episode I'm forgetting where it's displayed, I'd like to know. But I don't think there is. While I'm here, I may as well ask if anybody happens to know of any Frankie Muniz sites where it's [armpit hair] displayed in either photo or video? I can't get over how THICK his armpit hair is - never seen anyone else with hair so dense.

We are pretty much the best Frankie site about. http://frankiemunizinfo.com/ is O.K but not a lot there. Here is a high quality cap from Standee.

nwrnr4d89

We are pretty much the best Frankie site about. http://frankiemunizinfo.com/ is O.K but not a lot there. Here is a high quality cap from Standee.

THANK YOU, tjpeople! You've been very helpful! I'll have a look around this site. And if I've got any further questions, I'll most definitely ask you first.:):thumbup::clap:

I do have another question. I've been unable to locate any Justin Berfield interview clips besides the FOX News one. Since you've been so helpful, I'm sure you know that one. But there don't seem to be any interviews/off-stage footage of Justin out there on the net. Interviews/footage taped post-2004 that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I just watched 2x09-High School Play again. At the end when Malcolm is hanging from the ceiling, you can clearly see some pit hair :D