Looking for copy of a Season 5 Promo Image

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for high quality versions of the image being used in our header. It doesnt have to be identical to this one, any in this series would be good. Thanks.

Ideally I'm hoping someone has the "pack" fox would have released for the season.

Richiepiep

Administrator
I thought I'd go for some international sites, because they often keep this type of stuff up longer.

So I found some wallpapers from German ProSieben channel, from the same session, but alas not the same picture (477 kB):

http://www.prosieben.de/spielfilm_serie/malcolm_mittendrin/fuer_fans/

This one has the right picture, but in a bad resolution:

http://www.malcolm-france.com/goodies.php?p=fondsdecran

This ones has some nice pictures and "fonds d'écran" (another search term!) too, but it's not season 5:

http://malcolm.serieslive.com/galerie-0-28.html

Hope this helps!

Rich

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for trying Rich. I've had a good look around the net, the best chance is that someone has a copy on their drive. It's a long shot.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Ah, TJ, so you do want the exact shot of the family cutting up instead of posing?! Sure enough, this type of behaviour suits the Wilkersons better. I guess we'll have to intensify our searches then!

Rich

P.S. I am rather partial to the Season 7 promo series, because they feature garden gnomes designed by Dutch artist Rien Poortvliet, which were also used to great effect in the "New Neighbors" episode as the laughing gnome that haunted Dewey. I wish I could prove they were really his, but it's kind of hard to point to the right link. I'm Dutch too, you see? I wonder where this weird running gag came from! Are they really evil?!

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Now that I've found some more promotional pictures, how can I upload them to the Gallery - Promo-section?

I don't see a link anywhere.

Rich

Richiepiep

Administrator
Pardon my ignorance, but when I visit the Gallery, all I can see is a green menu header 'Last Photo Upload'.

There are no links for uploading when I actually view the pictures.

Or should I upload from my Profile, or from someplace else?

Rich

Richiepiep

Administrator
Perhaps someone can direct me to this Upload Photos link by means of a 'link path' or a screen shot? I really want to upload pictures, but I don't see it anywhere, not in the Forums section, not in My Profile, not in the Gallery.

In the Gallery, all I can see in the menu is:

My Photos · My Favorites · Home · Search · Profile

When I click on 'Member Galleries', I still see the same menu.

Rich

Richiepiep

Administrator
Ah, thanks a lot, Dabney. It turns out I don't have permission to upload pictures, because presumably as a junior member, I am not eligible to use certain features. It's up to the administrator to change this ....

Rich

Richiepiep

Administrator
Thanks in advance! This is what I get (having registered and logged in to the Gallery) when I follow the link supplied by Dabney:

Rich

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi TJ,

If you can somehow arrange for me to have access to the Gallery, I can upload these and other pictures I have collected over the years.

I'm in no hurry, but it sure would be nice!

Rich

P.S. I loved Tom Richmond's MAD Magazine cartoon. Really great! I just love their graphic style.