Spaghetti

yardgames

Retired Administrator
What an intriguing topic for a thread spaghetti is, don't you all agree? I got the idea for this thread from David's newsletter, so I thought I would just sit here and type away whiel I ponder spaghetti. What do you guys think? I'll give a million bucks to anyone who can relate spaghetti to MITM*.

Spaghetti. It's as fun to eat as it is to spell. Some people might spell it spagette, but that wouldn't be right, would it? Do you think the boys make sure they all have equal noodles, like they made sure they all had the same number of french fries in an early cold opener?

There's so many ways to eat spaghetti. Lots of different noodles. Rotini, angel hair, macaroni, the list goes on. Tortellini is really good, although it's not technically spaghetti. And then the sauces. Marinara, alfredo, cheese sauce. SO many combinations, all brimming with flavor.

And the garlic bread. Doesn't garlic bread really enhance a meal? Garlic bread can make a spaghetti dinner so much better, just by that small little accent.

Sorry, I'm a bit hungry. Who's going to have spaghetti for dinner tonight?

*no real money awarded.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
As an Italian, spaghetti is always a pleasure. When one of my grandmothers was still alive, she would cook the best spaghetti ever, homemade sause, homemade meatballs, and a smell that could bring a smile to my face anytime.

As for a MITM tie in, here is one: My name is Justin, I like spaghetti, Reese's actor name is Justin Berfield. Thats the best I have.

admin

Retired Administrator
J. said:
As an Italian, spaghetti is always a pleasure. When one of my grandmothers was still alive, she would cook the best spahgetti ever, homemade sause, homemade meatballs, and a smell that could bring a smile to my face anytime.

As for a MITM tie in, here is one: My name is Justin, I like spahgetti, Reese's actor name is Justin Berfield. Thats the best I have.
lol a very good link their, looks like your gonna have to pay up yardgames :D

I personally love spaghetti, I have it atleast twice a week. In fact my favourite type of food is Italian, pizza, lasagne, spaghetti - i love em all! :D

arach

i´m a student, and as students we eat tons of pasta each week because its easy to make and it tastes magnificent. :D

i love italian food - noodles, lasagne, pizza - cant get enough of it. :p

ps: sorry, very offtopic, but has to be said: sorry that my messages seem to be very short bound in the last couple of days, and that it seems that i suddenly dont find the shift-button anymore. but my keyboard isnt working anymore since i accidently pourred beer over it :D , so i have to click every single letter on the windows screen keyboard. pretty much work, but i am simply too addicted to the forum. have to send it to repair these days. :rolleyes:

pps: super mario eats spaghetti because he is italian.

Emrysgirl

connection to MitM:
Weren't Piama and Lois talking about the spaghetti, well spaghetti sauce, that she (Lois) was making for Francis' Birthday in No Motorcycles?
...the one she makes for acquittals, birthdays and once both?

(I'm sure. The question marks are for politeness.:D)

@arach fascinating! I was watching Judge Judy (by accident, i'm not a bum) sometime back and someone was suing someone else for holding a party and spilling beer all over their laptop.:)

admin

Retired Administrator
Emrysgirl said:
connection to MitM:
Weren't Piama and Lois talking about the spaghetti, well spaghetti sauce, that she (Lois) was making for Francis' Birthday in No Motorcycles?
...the one she makes for acquittals, birthdays and once both?

(I'm sure. The question marks are for politeness.:D)

@arach fascinating! I was watching Judge Judy (by accident, i'm not a bum) sometime back and someone was suing someone else for holding a party and spilling beer all over their laptop.:)
Looks like Spagetti isn't as difficult as you thought to relate to MITM yardgames :D

Poor arach, starved of the MITMVC for an entire week - how will he cope :D