------Crapopoly Corner
-----Season 7
-----Life After Malcolm

The Grotto
-----Tiki Lounge
------Reese's Apartment
-----Support, Suggestions and Site Development
-----Absolutely Filthy Smut
Here at the VC we generally go with the policy that too many forums cause confusion for new users. But obviously too few mean less organisation.

The current forum setup is outdated.

I think its clear we don't need a separate "Season 7" forum.
The "Life After Malcolm" forum isn't really used and isn't named well.

"The Grotto" seems fine as is.

I suggest we rearrange something life this.

News and Announcements
-----News and Announcements (stays same, front pages news)

Malcolm in the Middle
-----The Wilkerson Times
------Crapopoly Corner
-----The Cast (anything to do with mitm people outside of mitm)
-----Absolutely Filthy Smut
The Grotto
-----Tiki Lounge
------Reese's Apartment
-----Support, Suggestions and Site Development
Non-English Forums
-----German Language Forum (this is possibly going to happen)
-----French Language Forum (links to Malcolm-France forum)
-----Italian Language Forum (maybe, if we can find a italian speaking mod)

I'm not sure I like "The Cast" as a title, I need a title that says "its to do with the cast but outside of mitm" before or after mitm.

Also i dont like how "News and Announcements" in under the forum "News and Announcements"

Ideas? New forums?

Last edited:

AlexTheMartian

Won't any MITM-related news now be considered "Life After Malcolm"? I understand it was meant to be about what the actors and crew are doing now, but it seems like that is the only MITM news there is left anyways, so the "News and Announcements" forum should do fine, and we do not really need the other.

MITM_Fan

A section for all MITM seasons.

I'm almost done with season 3 going 4.

It's so fast, I think they rushed a little bit.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Won't any MITM-related news now be considered "Life After Malcolm"? I understand it was meant to be about what the actors and crew are doing now, but it seems like that is the only MITM news there is left anyways, so the "News and Announcements" forum should do fine, and we do not really need the other.

Your right in a way. However would you call a thread titled "Wasn't Frankie good in My Dog Skip?" news? Its unrelated to MITM but about Frankie, but not news.

We could decide to split up the news forum.

Have a strictly directly MITM related news section - it wouldn't be updated that often but it might be a nice thing to do.

Then we could have another forum that was news and general chat about "The Cast" outside of MITM. However I still can't find the right name for it.

A section for all MITM seasons.

Thanks for the suggestion, but this would then create too many forums. And as I said before, this can be confusing. Also when the episode guide is complete we will have essentially a thread for each episode.