Witches

Malcolm

Wich one of those three horrible women do you think is the worst; the old lady from "Old mrs Old" (I dont remember her name), Lavernia or Grandma Ida?

ReMoss85

Old Mrs. Old lady did a nice thing by covering for Malcolm when he stole her car, and Ida did a nice thing by saving Dewey's life. Did Lavernia ever do anything nice? I can't think of anything, so I'll say she was the worst.

admin

Retired Administrator
Hmm, I would have to say they are all pretty bad.

I think Grandma Ida probably has the worst habits and is definetaly the one that effects the family the most, and tries them up the wall. But then again I found her absoultely hilarious.

Lavernia was also very funny :D

I think the winner though would be "Old Mrs. Old" she was really really mean to Malcolm, making him do all those disgusting things.

MITM-Fan

gosh..Lavernia was annoying. :D If there is someone I didn't like it must be her!

Mrs. Griffin (yes, I can remember her name :D) was GREAT...I've seen her in plenty of other movies and shows and she was always very hilarious. Since I saw her in "Old Mrs. Old" (which is one of my favorite eps^^) I've been waiting for another appearance, It's a pity she never made it back to the show.

Grandma Ida...she's mean, annoying but hilarious as hell! And she isn't bad at all, she's just an older version of Lois. :D

:cool:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Which witch is which? I remember watching an episode of Scooby Doo called that when I was younger.

Anyway, I would have to say Lavernia. Maybe Mrs. Griffin made Malcolm do disgusting things, but Lavernia made Francis do disgustinger things and she was really annoying on top of it, plus she was a recurring character; we had to put up with her longer!

admin

Retired Administrator
I really enjoyed all these "witches" although they were really mean to the characters and punished them in so many ways. They are great and really hilarious characters.

I am suprised "Lois" is not in your list of witches.. does she not cause the boys a lot of misery? :D:D

allison

MITM-Fan said:
I've been waiting for another appearance, It's a pity she never made it back to the show.
:cool:
I think she died 2 years after that episode was shot. :(

It´s really hard to say. Of course they all are kind of witches, but I just love Ida.:D And Mrs Griffin was quite entertaining, too. Lavernia actually never made me laugh and she really never did anything nice. So I´d probably say it´s Lavernia.

(Did you realize that almost every women on that show is either bitchy, bossy or both of it? Lois, Cynthia, Nicki, Lavernia, Ida, Piama, those horrible girls in the limo...I think I could go on forever).;)

admin

Retired Administrator
allison said:
I think she died 2 years after that episode was shot. :(

It´s really hard to say. Of course they all are kind of witches, but I just love Ida.:D And Mrs Griffin was quite entertaining, too. Lavernia actually never made me laugh and she really never did anything nice. So I´d probably say it´s Lavernia.

(Did you realize that almost every women on that show is either bitchy, bossy or both of it? Lois, Cynthia, Nicki, Lavernia, Ida, Piama, those horrible girls in the limo...I think I could go on forever).;)
lol, I never thought about that before, all the girls are like that!

Maybe the writers have some female "issues" they still haven't dealt with :D

allison

admin said:
lol, I never thought about that before, all the girls are like that!

Maybe the writers have some female "issues" they still haven't dealt with :D
Yeah, probably. :D I mean it´s really odd, I can´t think of a "normal" woman/girl on the show (maybe Wendy from Cheerleader)

ReMoss85

The girl busey isn't bad. She's not too main a character, but she's current. maybe the writer's resolved their issues.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
ultimatemalcolmfan said:
the lady from Old mrs. Old wasn't to terrible, and I think that Lavernia and Grandma Ida are both in the same rank cause there pretty awful ppl
Ida did save Dewey form a garbage truck...

Malcolm

Admin: I dont count Lois as one of the witches because she is one of the main stars in the show.
I know she is a rather terrible person, and that she has the temper of a Tyrannosaurus rex... but since she is one of the main characters, I see her as "good", no matter how evil she is.

I dont know if you understand me, if not, dont worry, most people doesnt. :p

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I think Ida is pure evil. You don't see the other two ever interacting with their family. Think of all the evil things that Ida has done, then remember that she is doing that to her own family. She's evil.

Everyone keeps saying that Lavernia never did anything nice, but she was nice to Francis and everyone else on the hockey team. Don't forget about that.

Yeah, Ida's evil. I was so glad she lost her leg. Evil.

ReMoss85

Garbage Kills Megan said:
I think Ida is pure evil. You don't see the other two ever interacting with their family. Think of all the evil things that Ida has done, then remember that she is doing that to her own family. She's evil.

Everyone keeps saying that Lavernia never did anything nice, but she was nice to Francis and everyone else on the hockey team. Don't forget about that.

Yeah, Ida's evil. I was so glad she lost her leg. Evil.
I guess she was pretty nice to the hockey team, but you could argue that it was only because she stood to gain from it. So it kind of gets cancelled out. You make some good points about Ida though...

D

Deleted member 1693

Lavernia is the nastiest woman I've ever seen. But she did give her workers a break every now and then. That old Ms. Old only made it seem like she was doing something nice for Malcolm. Selfish hag.

EzPz

Hmm...

Old Mrs. Old, or whoever she is was bad, but at least she only took part in one episode. Ida was the worst, she comes back loads and she is horrible, all sarcastic and rude and condescending :cursing: and she even tried to sue the family when she slipped on a leaf!

Strangely I didn't mind Lavernia, she wasn't too bad in the Ice Hockey episode (Company Picnic), and she was nice when Piama stole her parakeet, but she generally just didn't seem as inherently evil as the other two... :s

Last edited:

PeterU

Super Moderator
Hmm...

Old Mrs. Old, or whoever she is was bad, but at least she only took part in one episode. Ida was the worst, she comes back loads and she is horrible, all sarcastic and rude and condescending :cursing: and she even tried to sue the family when she slipped on a leaf!

And yet seemed relatively happy to give her leg to save Dewey. Perhaps because it gave her something to make Dewey (and the whole family) feel guilty about :)