Eraserhead (Will Jennings) character profile

tag_k

Bump, plus additional questions!

I ALSO want to know who Eraserhead is. So I'm bumping this.
I thought maybe he was one of the Krelboynes (or same crowd anyway - I don't know what they're called in highschool), the one with the red hair. But that's pure guess. Not even sure there IS one with red hair.

ALSO, does anyone know which one Lloyd is? Lloyd and Dabney are mentioned in IMBD and wikipedia, and I remember Dabney from the episode with his birthday, but which is Lloyd? IMDB doesn't show a photo with his name.

I thought maybe if I could watch that Krelboyne Picnic episode to get answers, but I can't find it or descriptions of its plot either.

Who's Eraserhead? Who's the redhead nerdy kid (if there is one - my memory is shakey)? Who's Lloyd? What's the name/episode# for the episode where the krelboynes show off their talents in a circus-themed picnic? What is the 'krelboyne' clique called in highschool? And, again, which is Lloyd (its been driving me crazy!)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I ALSO want to know who Eraserhead is.

I have attached a picture of Lloyd & Eraserhead.

What's the name/episode# for the episode where the krelboynes show off their talents in a circus-themed picnic?

The episode name is "Krelboyne Picnic" Season 1 episode 8

What is the 'krelboyne' clique called in highschool?
The Krelboynes are in different classes in High School. The only post-Season 3 episodes where they were all together were "Humilthon" (Season 4 episode 2) & Academic Octathlon (Season 4 episode 16).

tag_k

Thanks!

Awesome! You even answered a question I forgot to ask - Academic Octathlon was one of my favorite episodes (I was in Academic Decathlon in high school, of which the Academic Octathlon was obviously a spoof)!

Meanwhile I had found the part of this site that listed the episodes of season one, so I answered some of the questions for myself too (before I found you had), so props also to the site.

I'm still kinda amazed you answered every question I had before the night was up.
Hey, Eraserhead's character never had a real name, did he? I wouldn't expect so, if they label him as such under "recurring roles."