FanFic: Criminals

arach

I made up a story for a mitm episode. I have started with the Malcolm storyline, but it's not finished yet, and I'm not satisfied with the beginning. And there will be a Dewey/Reese storyline and maybe another one with Hal and Jamie. I'll show you what I've got till now. Hope you like it.

CRIMINALS

MALCOLM STORYLINE:

Another day arguing with his mother. Somehow, their topic changes to Malcolm not being able to be a really bad kid.
Lois tells him, that's just not the way he is, his sense of justice and right or wrong is as hers.
Malcolm is angry being analyzed by his mother again, like with the music stuff, and tells her that she ain't right.
All the crazy stuff he did with his brothers are the perfect example.
Lois just laughs at him and tells him that of course they were extremely misbehaving kids, but still they wouldn't do anything that's
extremely violent or even criminal. In their way, they are good kids, she says.

He goes to his room, first thing he sees is Reese and Dewey, hiding a fire extinguisher behind their backs, room is full of smoke.
Malcolm ignores that and tells them what Lois said. Dewey laughs and says that of all 3 of them, Malcolm is the one who obeys rules the most,
because he is the intelligent one, and therefore always has the consequences of his acts in the back of his head. He also says that breaking
the rules of their mother don't count, and that he never would get in any real conflicts with the law. Reese agrees, telling Malcolm that
he is a pussy.

Angry Malcolm decides to proove to his brothers and mother that he can be the cool bad gangster guy. He thinks that they are all under-
estimating him.

Malcolms plan is to steal something from the Lucky Aide store and get caught. Wouldn't be prison of course, but maybe a few days of social work or whatever.
Next day, he goes to the Lucky Aide store. He takes a bottle of real expensive cognac (same bottle that Dewey once took seems perfect for him),
knowing that the alarm wents off as soon as he leaves the store with stuff noone payed. He thinks about what his mother will shout to him,
and that he will tell her that he needs the alcohol for a girls party where all the hot chicks wait to be .. kissed. With a smile he heads
to the front door, passes it and the alarm wents off. Securities stop him immediately, telling everyone that they have to stay where they are.
Suddenly, Craig screams around and starts to cry and tells everyone that he didn't want to do it, he was just so ashamed. Securities run to Craig
and find a magazine for women under his shirt that he tried to sneak out. Malcolm can't believe it and tells them that HE is the one
who stole stuff, but Lois comes to him and says that it's nice of him that he wants to cover Craig, but it's obvious that he is the criminal.
"Everyone knows you are my little good boy. You couldn't do such a stupid thing."

That does it.

Malcolm doesn't give up. This time, it would work. Stealing a car would prove that he can be a criminal. Stealing the principal's car would
really proove what a cool guy he is. Maybe even crashing the car. And a bottle of stolen expansive cognac on the back seat. Perfect!

During school, he sneaks out of class pretending to go to the toilet. He goes to the principals office. As predicted, he is sleeping.
He gets the car keys out of his pocket. This is a very unpleasant situation for Malcolm, because the principal seems to be farting
during sleep. But it works, and he runs to the principals car. He tries to start it, but it doesn't work. It's just such a crappy car.
Malcolm, knowing a lot about cars, knows what the problem is and tries to fix it. He opens the bonnet and works around a bit.
He gets into the car again and it works. But when he looks into the rear mirror, he notices a dead dog lying on the back seat. He kickes it
out of the car, being very disgusted.

Suddenly, Malcolm hears a voice: "What are you doing?!?" Crap, he couldn't even drive around with the car. It's the principal. At least he
caught him. "Oh my god!!" he wents. Teachers and Students are gathering around to see what happened. The principal falls down on his knees
in front of the dog and ... he is still alive! "What happened?" a teacher asks.

Principal: "I can't believe it... I forgot my dog in my car, and this young man rescued him! It's got 30 degrees out here! He wouldn't have
made it any longer I guess... and if that wouldn't be enough, he even repaired my car and didn't say a word! What a great person! He must be
an angel sent by god to make our lives better. I guess we finally have someone for our school award! Thank you young man!!!"

That's all I have for now. I'll write more soon. Already have tons of ideas. :p

What do you think of it?

admin

Retired Administrator
Thats pretty good, maybe a bit to many the start with Lois will sound a little too much like the guitar episode, but otherwise an intriguing, if not slighty zanny storyline. I look forward to seeing where this is going :D

I am not sure how you are going to end this episode "morally" though. Malcolm cleaning toilets for a month after his mom pays off for the stolen stuff or something like that!

arach

Thank you! :D

I already have an idea for the end. I'm not sure if it's morally, but I hope it's funny. ;)

D

Deleted member 1693

This is nice. With the proper formatting, it could've been much nicer. :p

The only real criticism I have is the fact that there is only one major plotline.