MITM Offical Viewing Figures

admin

Retired Administrator
I know their is a thread already discussing viewing figures for Malcolm in the Middle, but after some searching, I've found some detailed viewing figures for BBC2 and SKYONE.

KEY
CON : Consolidated Figures
OVN : Overnight Figures

Viewing Numbers are in Thousands (1.0 = 1,000)

arach

What does that mean? :D

Either I'm too stupid or the graphics are too complicated. Picture one should show me the overnight viewers. But when I look at the dates, they are in a confusing order... February 05, followed by June 04 and then January 05... what kind of order is that? The only thing I can read out of this diagram is that most people watched on 23rd of July. (Ok found the explaination for it in the zip file.)

Picture 2 doesn't make sense because the x-axis is totally... what?... encrypted? Very funny. You can't read any piece of information out of it, except that someday, 1.2 millions of people watched the show. I guess on SKYONE.

Very funny. :D
Do you know what that stuff is all about, David? Could you maybe explain it? :confused:

admin

Retired Administrator
arach said:
What does that mean? :D

Either I'm too stupid or the graphics are too complicated. Picture one should show me the overnight viewers. But when I look at the dates, they are in a confusing order... February 05, followed by June 04 and then January 05... what kind of order is that? The only thing I can read out of this diagram is that most people watched on 23rd of July. (Ok found the explaination for it in the zip file.)

Picture 2 doesn't make sense because the x-axis is totally... what?... encrypted? Very funny. You can't read any piece of information out of it, except that someday, 1.2 millions of people watched the show. I guess on SKYONE.

Very funny. :D
Do you know what that stuff is all about, David? Could you maybe explain it? :confused:
The graphs will mean nothing if you haven't seen the viewing figures in the HTML files within the ZIP folder. They exaplain all the viewing figures, which episodes and more accurate numbers.