Malcolm in the Middle on Sky One

diviniquity

Hi, does anyone know if the episodes of Malcolm airing on Sky One are uncut? (Or even better - if anyone is currently recording the episodes). I have some episodes from studio promo DVDs and recorded off cable, and I'm trying to put together a high-quality DVD set.

Thanks

Last edited:

diviniquity

The torrent quality is good, but DivX compression inevitably results in more pronounced macroblocking/artefacting (which gets more jarring the larger your TV screen is). If it's at all possible I'd prefer to have a set to keep in at least DVD-quality, since at this rate it looks as though seasons 2-7 are never going to see commercial release.

Last edited:

Batch

I've been trying for the past couple of years to complete my collection, but it's getting harder now that i'm at Uni with the sky box at home. So far i have 133/151 episodes recorded, taking up 179gb on my harddrive.

have you been able to record any? as there are a few i've missed as you can see, although i'm recordin more all the time.

Last edited:

Batch

If i'm lucky i'll be able to complete my collection on this syndication run.

Season 1: Complete

Season 2 (Airing at the moment) Missing:
- Therapy
- Evacuation
- Tutoring Reese

Season 3 Missing:
- Emancipation
- Reese Drives
- Poker #2
- Clip Show

Season 4 Missing:
- Forwards Backwards
- Forbidden Girlfriend
- Malcolm Holds His Tongue
- Boys At Ranch

Season 5 Missing:
- Ida's Boyfriend
- Lois's Sister
- Malcolm Visis College
- Reese's Aprtment
- Softball
- Christmas Trees

Season 6 Complete

Season 7 Complete

Think that's everything.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm working on a similar project. It seems like there's always one or two eps that aren't quite up to snuff that then make me go back and do the whole collection over again. :D I've been doing it for like 5 years and still don't feel like I'm done.

MalcolmFun

Does Fox have any idea how many hours they made us all waste trying to collect them because they dont sell DVDs?:w00t:
I'll gladly pay the 150 bucks or whatever for the whole series instead of having silly recordings.
I'm actually glad I dont really care enough about any other crap on TV to be bothered to do something like that again, which took years to get them all recorded.

AlexTheMartian

maybe we need to make it clear to them, that the amount of people who will buy the dvds probably will bring them much more money in sales then the cost of gaining the music rights for the other seasons.

AlexTheMartian

petitions are pointless unless you get a significant number of signers, and actually present the petition to the company when it has all those signers.