Fox confirms new schedule

admin

Retired Administrator
[aimage=left]http://www.cybersplat.co.uk/cms/fox.jpg[/aimage]Fox has unveiled its schedules for autumn 2005 and spring 2006, calling them "balanced" lineups of drama, comedy, and reality TV.

Fall 2005 through January 2006
Monday
8p: Arrested Development
8:30p: Kitchen Confidential
9p: Prison Break

Tuesday
8p: Bones
9p: House

Wednesday
8p: That 70s Show
8:30p: Stacked
9p: Head Cases

Thursday
8p: The O.C.
9p: Reunion

Friday
8p: The Bernie Mac Show
8:30p: Malcolm in the Middle
9p: The Gate

Saturday
8p: Cops
9p: America's Most Wanted
11p: MADtv

Sunday
7p: Animated Encores
7:30p: King of the Hill
8p: The Simpsons
8:30p: The War at Home
9p: Family Guy
9:30p: American Dad

Spring 2006
Monday
8p: House
9p: 24

Tuesday
8p: American Idol
9p: Bones

Wednesday
8p: That70s Show
8:30p: Stacked
9p: American Idol
9:30p: The Loop

Thursday
8p: The O.C.
9p: Reunion

Friday
8p: The Bernie Mac Sho
8:30p: Malcolm in the Middle
9p: The Gate

Saturday
8p: Cops
9p: America's Most Wanted
11p: MADtv

Sunday
7p: Animated Encores
7:30p: King of the Hill
8p: The Simpsons
8:30p: The War at Home
9p: Family Guy
9:30p: American Dad

Headlines
- Arrested Development moves to Monday
- Life on a Stick axed
- Quintuplets axed
- No reality on schedule, but new eps of Trading Spouses, Nanny 911 and The Simple Life ordered, likely to be used if shows fail

New Shows
- Prison Break: drama about man on death row
- Bones: forensic team studies bones to solve crimes
- Head Cases: lawyer suffers nervous breakdown
- Reunion: one episode, one year: the story of six friends over 20 years
- The Gate: San Francisco crime drama
- The War at Home: comedy about family life
- Kitchen Confidential: comedy about a chef

yardgames

Retired Administrator
First, Hell's Kitchen, and now Kitchen Confidential. Fox has gone the way of, well, the knives. Ok, that didn't really make any sense. Anyway, isn't it sort of early for a network to be confirming schedules that far ahead of time? Is The War at Home animated, or is it going to take MITM's place as the sole exception to Animation Domination? I sure liked LOL Sunday a lot better than AD. I must state my surprises they're trying Arrested Development yet again. They must be contractually obligated to show it or something, because while the critics love it, it's the ultimate paradox in that it's done horrible with ratings.

My bets for cancellation: Arrested Devleopment, Bones, whatever the Loop is, it just sounds cheesy, and American Dad--Family Guy was too much from that demented guy.

It's too bad MITM is going to be on Friday, but I guess I'll just have to get used to it. Does the schedule go into effect after the World Series, or when?

Emrysgirl

cool:D

Yay for:
...no Quintuplets. Yay!!! horrible horrible show
...more Arrested Development. What an awesome show. But, I understand why ppl (especially Americans) hate it - it relies on randomness (which I love:))
...Arrested Development on mondays.
...Kitchen Confidential. I might change my mind;). It's nice to have comedies about something other than relationships and families (MitM as an exception of course).

Boo for:
...King of the Hill. I hate Texans!(not all of them:))
...The War at Home. Dabney, you traitor! Sounds like a MitM copy.
...Family Guy/American Dad. They're like an extreme version of The Simpsons. I could handle one show. But two of the same kind is too much. Besides, they're identical.