Martin In Between - Indy MITM Spin off?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Part 1

Part 2

A Fusion Film Academy production. This is a spin off of the show "Malcolm In The Middle" our students titled the new TV series "Martin In Between". It is a day in the life of a middle school who gets in to all kinds of crazy situations. Please comment...and ENJOY!

Bad spin off IMO - laugh track etc

However cool to see people doing things like this.

D

Deleted member 1693

The acting, the premise, and the plots are painful, and the laugh track makes me cringe. Sound quality is horrible.

The only decent line is "I'm relaxing with my wrench".

But hey, they tried (don't pound me, YG. I'll find a camera soon)!

I know it's supposed to be a spin-off, but...
a) How does it tie in to Malcolm in the Middle (other than being a sitcom)?
b) Uh, what is Martin "in between"? He has no real problems at home or brothers.
c) This is the poor man's Ned's Declassified. :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
a) How does it tie in to Malcolm in the Middle (other than being a sitcom)? /quote]

The kid wanting the water gun, and painting the doors to earn the money for it - same as Malcolm's subplot in 'Malcolm Babysits'

The way the kid painted the doors reminded me of Dewey painting the wall because 'the baby told him to'

The water gun fight at the end - Hal and the boys had a similar fight in 'Hal Grieves'

I agree with TJ - it was a bad spin-off.

W

we_dye

That was so excrutiating to watch; I had to turn it off after 90 seconds. Did anyone else have that feeling? I know it is the product of somebody's hard work and if I stayed with it something good "might" have happened. Sorry to be brutally honest but I just couldn't tolerate it.

D

Deleted member 1693

And yet our corporate friends desperate for better ratings than they've already got over in good ol' America would gladly take it up. :)

And thanks, Amigo. I was confused due to the weak acting. This is all but pushing me to make something of my own.

D

Deleted member 1693

Oh, and this is another horrible video I found lately. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTheMartian

Oh, and this is another horrible video I found lately. xD

I saw that on youtube before, its really silly and is not that great of a parody.

actually, im sure if there was many more parodies done, this will still remain the worse =\ no offense to the makers tho, but it sucks.