How Much Erik Has Changed

AlexTheMartian

how
ErikPerSul_Grani_741273_400.jpg
end up looking like
10f.jpg
I cant even comprehend.

:confused1:

and why I am now posting things about Erik/Dewey is unknown to me, maybe I got bored of posting about Justin/Reese?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

I would say that he's handsome now, but that makes me feel guilty for obvious reasons. I'd love to meet him sometime, though.

EDIT: 400th possssssssst! Yesss.
And haha, I didn't even think of that point. His hair does look more suitable now.

AlexTheMartian

I would say that he's handsome now, but that makes me feel guilty for obvious reasons. I'd love to meet him sometime, though.

And haha, I didn't even think of that point. His hair does look more suitable now.

lol that ears thing sounded rude... but i state the obvious :blink:

D

Deleted member 1693

@TJ: Eheh... I hope he doesn't become too much of an Adonis, for my sake.
And who is that in your avatar this time around? :)

@Alex: It's OK. Your statement wasn't too rude. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Whats wrong with him becoming an Adonis?

Who's that in my avatar?! *tj is shocked*

D

Deleted member 1693

I don't want to have any celebrity crushes, and also I remember him too much as Dewey.

And lol, sorry if I'm not hip. And I've seen him before, but don't remember the name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alle

There's nothing wrong with thinking he's handsome. Its another matter all together from having impure thoughts about him.