Which song in S01E07 Francis Escapes

Philipp

Got a question about the song in Francis Escapes.
According to the Episode guide the song when Hal drives Francis back to the academy at the end of the episode is "Don't Cry" by TMBG, but I think that's not correct. I don't think that TMBG have a song called like this. Does anyone know what song this is ? or if it really is from TMBG on which Album I can find it.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That was compiled by a user, not taken from the credits or anything. As always many thanks to that user and to you Philipp welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately, I can neither confirm or deny your question, but I'm sure someone else knows the answer. There's a few big TMBG fans here. I would venture a guess that it is in fact TMBG though just because Fox failed to license any of the music they used prior to the 4th season for DVD rights when the show originally aired, with the obvious exception of the theme song. It would only make sense that agreement included any other music TMBG might provide to the show and so that music was included so it coudl also be used on the DVD.

Razmoket

Hi Philipp,
This song indeed is "dont cry" from TMBG, the problem is it was never released officialy, it is on the Promo record "Music from Malcolm in the Middle" which exists only on some selfburned CDR's. Thats kinda sad since I like this song also very much. But maybe anyone here knows where to find it...
Hope this helps,
cheers

Philipp

Wow !!
That was fast...
Thanx a lot to you both for the immediate help.
You nearly made me crying :laugh: