Oh No! I cant watch MITM!

Doctor person

Arena is no longer broadcasting MITM, therefore, I can't watch it. It is going to be aired on the comedy channel instead (which i have no access to).

So i guess i wont be watching it now unless they put it back on arena.

Also, is it still only season 2 available from this site?

I'll still hang around here and chat on the forums I guess but yer, no more malcolm for me :(

D

Deleted member 1693

That sucks...

And yes, Season 2 is the only season watchable here at the moment.

I'm sure you can access it somewhere. Sidereel, Quicksilverscreen, and Stage6 have plenty of episodes if I remember correctly... Not sure if they're legal or not though. :(

AlexTheMartian

That sucks...

And yes, Season 2 is the only season watchable here at the moment.

I'm sure you can access it somewhere. Sidereel, Quicksilverscreen, and Stage6 have plenty of episodes if I remember correctly... Not sure if they're legal or not though. :(

i don't think any video will be legal unless you buy it on dvd from a store, lol :tongue: but that is not possible *shakes fist at FOX*

D

Deleted member 1693

Don't remind me... Gah. Those guys really suck sometimes.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome back Dr. Person. It's been awhile since we've seen you! :) To be clear, there are only a couple legal places to watch MITM: on live TV, on video or DVD that you personally recorded off of TV (not downloaded) for your personal use and do not share with others, and off the season 1 DVDs that you legally bought.

Doctor person

Yardgames, I have been around reading what was here, just not posting much I guess.

Free to air TV isn't broadcasting in Aussie either, so television accessible by myself does not include MITM.

Maybe FOX will decide to put it back after a while, I'm hoping they will anyway, but until then, its just gotta be other shows...

BTW: I have slow internet (Dial-up) so I can't even get the eps on the net!

I will end this post with a quote. The last words of Ned Kelly before he was hanged:
"Such is life"

Doctor person

I am currently attempting to use "Boxsweeper" to download sum eps.

I am doing just as it ways, but it isn't working.

I get the option of downloading a file called ".divx" or one called "1794327.divx" (when i get it to work, that is). What one should I download?

Oh, nearly forgot, there is also a file with the extension ".plain" Is this the one I should be downloading?

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Personally I would avoid - boxsweeper thing - its a site trying to profit from the downloading of episodes and although it may work, I don't like the look of it.

As far as downloading you wanna download .divx , .plain is not what you want.

Doctor person - as a dial up user how do you find our site?

AlexTheMartian

.divx files is for playing on divx player. if you dont have it you should get it, divx encoded files have great quality, and if you are on a site with a divx plugin then everything on the screen surrounding the video itself will dim dark, so it is easier to see the video on the page. :)

however with dail-up, streaming something like divx using the plugin is almost impossible, and downloading will take a long time if you can do it at all.

Doctor person

OK, thanks for that Tjpeople and Alex.

As a dial-up user, this site is exeptionally fast! I find that since a lot of the site is just text, not too many large graphics, I can load each page in about 5-10 seconds. That is about as good as it gets for me. :)