MITM comics.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1693
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1693

Remember my art thread? Well, I'm coming back in this thread to say that I have officially announced a series of comics called "Cold Open Comics" (COCs) and they will be made approximately every other day (but since I've just started and I've got lotsa work, they will be more spaced out this week). As if you haven't already guessed, I will try to recreate each and every cold open that's been aired on MITM. Thanks to the transcripts Malcolm-France and Amigo22 have generously provided us plus my memory of the scenes, this should be no hassle. I would be more than happy to make full episodes, but as you know, this would be very time-consuming on my part (maybe I'll draw only a few of the "best" ones, and not until Thanksgiving Break).

Unfortunately, I do not have the time or the dedication to finish this project.

But, there's good news: I'm working on a great fanfiction plus I've got a "surprise" for you guys. I have no doubt that you guys know what this could possibly be, but just hang in there. :p

UPDATE: WORK ON COMICS HAS BEEN POSTPONED (INDEFINITELY)

Last edited by a moderator:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Remember my art thread? Well, I'm coming back in this thread to say that I have officially announced a series of comics called "Cold Open Comics" (COCs) and they will be made approximately every other day (but since I've just started and I've got lotsa work, they will be more spaced out this week). As if you haven't already guessed, I will try to recreate each and every cold open that's been aired on MITM. Thanks to the transcripts Malcolm-France and Amigo22 have generously provided us plus my memory of the scenes, this should be no hassle. I would be more than happy to make full episodes, but as you know, this would be very time-consuming on my part (maybe I'll draw only a few of the "best" ones, and not until Thanksgiving Break).

I will probably create a free website to host them on or simply post all of the links here as I create them. :)

The Pilot and Red Dress opens will probably be done by the end of the week. When they're complete, I will change the title of this thread and add the links.
Don't bother creating a website. We can get you set up with them right on this server. I can't wait to see them. :)

D

Deleted member 1693

Thanks a ton for the support. There might be a small problem in getting the actual comic on the internet (no scanner), but I'm sure I'll work it out. I've got a digital camera...

D

Deleted member 1693

Okay, I've updated the thread. Sorry guys. I had a sinking feeling from the start.

But I'm sure you guys will like what I've got planned now...